Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

So the Alexandria arc is coming to an end folks. We should be seeing the following characters soon.

JESUS
    NEGAN
    EZEKIEL
    KAL
    GREGORY
    ETHAN
    DEREK

Rob.... For your curiosity below is where we are and where we are going following the comics arc. The comics have not ended... Below gives a summary of the arcs and comics involved. We are between 82-84. SHIT GOES DOWN.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK....SPOILERS

Volume 14: No Way Out (Issues 79–84)
    Rick and his people begin to step up as the leaders of the Alexandria community against the wishes of many residents. But the people of Alexandria have a much bigger problem that they must deal with together when they discover the zombie hoard is breaking down the fence. The walls are breached by zombies. The group takes down the hoard and saves the town, but Carl is shot in the face.

Volume 15: We Find Ourselves (Issues 85–90)
    As the Alexandria Safe-Zone recuperates from the herd attack, Rick begins making decisions that will lead to the long term sustainability of their community. Carl is still unconscious from his injury and it is unclear whether he will survive. Some people also question the bold choices Rick has made for the community, and they try to take over Alexandria. Rick stops the rebellion. Carl wakes up, but does not remember past events.

Volume 16: A Larger World (Issues 91–96)
    While hunting for supplies, some of the group encounter a new survivor in the wastes named Paul Monroe, who says he is a recruiter for a group of 200 or more people nearby called the Hilltop Colony. Rick and others go to the colony, which appears to be even safer than Alexandria. However, they learn the colony have a dangerous enemy, a Group called The Saviors who demand half of the colony's food in exchange for killing nearby zombies.

Volume 17: Something To Fear (Issues 97–102)
    Rick and his group meet and confront the Hilltop Colony's enemy, the Saviors, a group of brutal people led by a man named Negan. However, Rick severely underestimates the Saviors and does not take them seriously as something to be feared until some of his best friends begin dying in brutally savage ways. In the end, Alexandria is forced to begin paying regular tribute to the Saviors in the form of half their supplies, while Rick vows to kill Negan.

Volume 18: What Comes After (Issues 103–108)
    While the group learns what living under Negan's rules really mean, Rick devises a new strategy to deal with the Saviors. But before it can be put in motion, a member of the group disappears after the Saviors collect their payment from Alexandria. Paul takes Rick to call on the help of an exotic man named Ezekiel, leader of a community called the Kingdom based in Washington, D.C., where one of the Saviors independently offers to help them fight Negan.

Volume 19: March To War (Issues 109–114)
    Rick, Paul, and Ezekiel decide to trust the Savior Dwight and move forward with their attempt to end the Saviors' reign. The three communities come together to formulate a plan, but Negan shows up early to collect his offering from Alexandria. The alliance tries to take the opportunity to kill Negan, but in the end, Negan retreats to declare war.

Volume 20: All Out War – Part One (Issues 115–120)
    Rick leads his newly formed army with the Hilltop and the Kingdom in an attack against the Sanctuary, the Saviors' base. Things go smoothly at first as Rick's forces manage to trap Negan inside the Sanctuary, but as they attack Negan's outposts many of Rick's closest friends begin dying and they wonder if their initial victory was just luck. Eventually Negan mounts a counterattack on Alexandria and things go from bad to worse.

Volume 21: All Out War – Part Two (Issues 121–126)
    With the war at its peak, Negan attacks Alexandria and the Hilltop, destroying the former's defenses. On the brink of defeat, Rick offers Negan a truce as a trap. Negan falls for it; Rick slashes Negan's throat and calls for the war to stop. Negan survives the attack, but as Rick's prisoner.

Volume 22: A New Beginning (Issues 127–132)
    Two years on after the war with Negan, civilization has been rebuilt and the communities have established a successful trade network. Carl moves to Hilltop. A new group of survivors arrive in Alexandria, and they meet the imprisoned Negan.
    Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams (Issues 133–138)
    A new threat to the group emerges as living people disguising themselves as zombies, calling themselves the Whisperers, attack them. Tensions arise within Hilltop after Carl loses his temper; many start to question both him and their leader. Meanwhile Paul, having captured a member of the Whisperers, realizes the full scale of the new threat placed on the Hilltop.

Volume 24: Life And Death (Issues 139–144)
    While Carl continues to learn more about The Whisperers, a survivor's fate is decided while another steps down. Blunders are made and a deadly promise is given that is all too real. In the end, lines are crossed that affect everyone.

Bwahahahahaha they should have put a blindfold on the kid and covered his mouth with Duct tape

Did you notice he was drawing himself tied to a tree to be eaten by zombies?

Exactly what Carol told him in an earlier episode.

look at the flowers! haha

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

I honestly care more about the Daryl, Sasha and Abraham scene with the Saviors more than the scene where they're walking through the walkers. Daryl, Sasha and Abraham don't take shit so that scene will be epic. I think they'll kill those Saviors or at least the main one that was talking and that's what starts the war with Negan, which makes Negan use Lucille on someone. I hope the Saviors demand Abraham to empty the truck and he just emerges with the RPG he found and blows those fuckers up lol

IronSheik

Default How Much Does Ex-Walking Dead Showrunner Frank Darabont Hate AMC?

Remember how boring season two of The Walking Dead was? All those interminable scenes at Herschel’s farm? It turns out the real drama was happening behind the scenes, according to a recently unsealed deposition by original TWD showrunner Frank Darabont, which practically drips with contempt for his former bosses at AMC.

The deposition was taken as part of Darabont’s lawsuit against AMC, which claimed that the channel withheld profits of the show’s second season from him. As THR explains, Darabont was fired while the season was being filmed, so AMC gave him financial credit for 75 percent of the season, and the equivalent portion of the profits.

However, Darabont claimed—and Glen Mazzara, his assistant turned TWD showrunner #2 corroborates—he worked on all the season’s episodes prior to filming, and thus deserved his showrunner’s pay for the season’s entirety. While it may sound like mundane greed on both sides, remember, this is from Darabont’s deposition, making it his sworn testimony—indicating the ex-showrunner presumably felt the facts would back him up.

Honestly, the bigger bombshell from the deposition might be that AMC somehow, for some reason, decided to cut the show’s budget from $3.4 million per episode to $3 mil. This is absolutely bonkers, because even by season two The Walking Dead was a ratings juggernaut, and must have been immensely profitable for the network. Regardless of what Darabont was owed for his work, the fact that AMC wanted to short-change its most successful series—and one of the most popular series on all of TV—is mind-boggling.

There’s actually a lot more fun (i.e., scathing) details about the AMC execs to discover at the link. Meanwhile, it’s worth remembering that whatever the reason, season two of The Walking Dead was indeed pretty bad—and the show has gotten pretty good ever since Scott Gimple took over at showrunner.

It could be that AMC is solely to blame, and/or maybe Darabont was stretched too thin during filming. Or maybe, as was rumored, Darabont was extremely difficult to work with, and Gimple just gets along better with the network and creator Robert Kirkman. Or maybe at some point the AMC executives realized how insane it was to needlessly hamstring the budget of their most popular, profitable show, and are no longer pulling such financial shenanigans. We don’t know!

All we know for sure is that as per usual, the biggest dangers on The Walking Dead aren’t the zombies, but the living—whether they’re in front of the camera or behind it.

I bet Sunny is furious at Rick right now.

Hahahahahahahahaha. This season is NUTS!

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    I honestly care more about the Daryl, Sasha and Abraham scene with the Saviors more than the scene where they're walking through the walkers. Daryl, Sasha and Abraham don't take shit so that scene will be epic. I think they'll kill those Saviors or at least the main one that was talking and that's what starts the war with Negan, which makes Negan use Lucille on someone. I hope the Saviors demand Abraham to empty the truck and he just emerges with the RPG he found and blows those fuckers up lol
    Pretty much called it. But, it was Daryl.

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    Pretty much called it. But, it was Daryl.

has it restarted from its mid season slumber?

Yes, and the first EP of the MID season was great. Millions of walkers Die

Yeah, but the followup episode was kinda corny.

Hahahahah check didn't like the kiss scene