Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Why do you ask lol

what did you guys think about Slabtown? i thought it was kind of boring except for the escape.

i'm guessing Noah is with Daryl and this episode was just showing what happened when Daryl and Carol chased the car with the cross on it. Noah escaped and Carol got caught. Beth and Daryl did a little switch-a-roo with their partners.

and Ben, i can't help but keep thinking that Gabriel has something in common with the hospital. because he is a priest and there are crosses on the cars. is there anything in common?

Whack shit

Beth is a boring ass character who needs to get eaten, and if one more nigga from The Wire shows up that's not named Jimmy McNulty im gonna push an old lady down a flight of stairs

This episode sucked. The most boring episode since the last Beth centered one where she was drinking wine coolers and playing Bargain Hunter and other board games with Daryl. It reminded of a straight to video B movie. Her character isn't interesting enough to focus on. Z Nation's episode this past week was a lot better than this.

I was hoping that was Morgan that was with Daryl, not this new Urkel guy.

lol I thought it was a man at first, kinda looked like present day C Thomas Howell.

If Beth is going to stay alive, they need to replace her with a better actress.

Also, if this show is set down south and some of it in Atlanta, there should be a lot more obese black women characters(Style knows what I'm talking about). If they were too lazy and got killed by the zombies, they probably do actually move around faster as a zombie than before they died.

if they suddenly had an influx of morbidly fat black women zombies, you know there would be an uproar, calling the show insensitive and racist lol

i agree though, the show lacks realism in that sense, i think there's only been a couple child zombies, and the only really obese zombies were just that way because they were bloated from being waterlogged

i said it before, the show needs more hairy armpitted and hairy legged women, scraggly bearded saggy skinned men, yellow teeth and bad breath. and not have them just be villains if they do look like that. everyone looking all trimmed and shaved and manicured and fresh and shit is pretty fucking fake.

i understand it's a show, but they want the show to depict reality in a zombie apocalypse situation, hell it'd be worse than they could even imagine i'm sure but at least try ya fucks

and they need to start killing off some of these characters. i like daryl but they should start with him, they keep purposely keeping these people around because of popularity and it's a bit redundant.

glenn, maggie, beth, daryl, carl, tyrese's sister, the baby, the nerdy mullet guy...for starters...all need to get killed off, preferably in the same episode.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    This episode sucked. The most boring episode since the last Beth centered one where she was drinking wine coolers and playing Bargain Hunter and other board games with Daryl. It reminded of a straight to video B movie. Her character isn't interesting enough to focus on. Z Nation's episode this past week was a lot better than this.
    although it was a vital piece, yeah it was kind of boring.

I was hoping that was Morgan that was with Daryl, not this new Urkel guy.
    lol yeah or they should have made Morgan the fellow escaper patient instead of that guy. he's the kid from Everyone Hates Chris by the way. it would have been more interesting and would save a lot of drag throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    That patient they brought in towards the end sort of looked like Gary Busey LOL
    LOL who? Carol?

Also, if this show is set down south and some of it in Atlanta, there should be a lot more obese black women characters(Style knows what I'm talking about). If they were too lazy and got killed by the zombies, they probably do actually move around faster as a zombie than before they died.
    lol all the fat people got devoured. there's not enough of their body left to be able to walk around

do you think Noah (everyone hates chris) and Morgan are related? or tied to together?

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

at this point nah

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    lol all the fat people got devoured. there's not enough of their body left to be able to walk around
    in any type of situation there's always going to be a couple fatties who survive based strictly on their love of food, there's nothing that can stop them from eating, even the threat of being eaten.

the only way Pizza the Hut was finally taken out the game was because he got trapped and he had to eat himself.

fat rappers, fat baseball pitchers, fat quarterbacks, fat politicians, fat fucks from all walks of life are able to persevere through sheer stomach rumbling rage.

animals store a bunch of fat to prepare for shit like this, i'm telling you mang there's some seriously fat bastards out there in the Walking Dead world, both alive and undead, just waiting to represent their real-world demographic

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Budknickers View Post
    in any type of situation there's always going to be a couple fatties who survive based strictly on their love of food, there's nothing that can stop them from eating, even the threat of being eaten.

the only way Pizza the Hut was finally taken out the game was because he got trapped and he had to eat himself.

fat rappers, fat baseball pitchers, fat quarterbacks, fat politicians, fat fucks from all walks of life are able to persevere through sheer stomach rumbling rage.

animals store a bunch of fat to prepare for shit like this, i'm telling you mang there's some seriously fat bastards out there in the Walking Dead world, both alive and undead, just waiting to represent their real-world demographic

Lmao thats what im talking about right there!

Thats some SeaWorld shit homie

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Is Morgan going to hook up with Michone?
    In the comic they do.

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    what did you guys think about Slabtown? i thought it was kind of boring except for the escape.

i'm guessing Noah is with Daryl and this episode was just showing what happened when Daryl and Carol chased the car with the cross on it. Noah escaped and Carol got caught. Beth and Daryl did a little switch-a-roo with their partners.

and Ben, i can't help but keep thinking that Gabriel has something in common with the hospital. because he is a priest and there are crosses on the cars. is there anything in common?

It was boring considering the first 3 episodes were epic.

Gabriel and the hospital are not tied together the cross on the vehicle was more of a medical sign than a cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    do you think Noah (everyone hates chris) and Morgan are related? or tied to together?
    No. Morgans son died.