Thread: Burn Notice Season Finale Is Tonight

-

Default Burn Notice Season Finale Is Tonight

Burn Notice tv show season finale is tonight at 9pm. That sucks because i love that show. Today USA network is showing a Burn Notice marathon. I'm gonna have to get season one and season two on dvd because i just started watching the show not too long ago. How many seasons is it so far for this show?

is it me or is every show on usa based on the same concept

-

Other new shows on USA are boring. Burn Notice is the best show on USA. Dark Blue is the best show on tv now to me. I haven't watched Leverage yet on TNT with Timothy Hutton but it looks good.

Who gives a fuck? I stopped watching this show after season 1 because it's so boring and predictable. Figures a dumb shit like you would love it CJ.

I like Burn Notice but it has the format of only the storyline being continued in small parts and other assignments in between, which is okay provided its executed well with enough focus on the main storyline. Burn Notice is the same tired format But I still watch it because its mildly entertaining.

Dark Blue is good, I like its grimey, murkey feel. theres no crappy jokes and irritating banter like in shows like NCIs.

I like The Good Guys, its funny, although Colin Hanks is kinda dull(his character is meant to be level headed, but thats not a byword for dull acting)

Dan is an excellent, really funny character, good acting.

-

Burn Notice came back on this past Thursday and i missed most of it because i fell asleep on it. I'm gonna try not to fall asleep on it next week.