Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Wobbling Totem Poles

the spell may be broken once the haze has gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

i'd hate it more if i actually loved it.

Decipher, son.

you listen to this on your ipod?

Decipher, son.

I think I only cheated in 1 relationship. IDK, it started getting gay...only seen her one day on the weekend and the sex was bad. I needed to put the p in the v on weekdays. I told her to kick rocks lot too long after I started to cheat.

Could you not have discussed your sex life with her
    before you cheated? or was it the frequency too?

Decipher, son.

Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trix+ View Post
    you listen to this on your ipod?
    I convert all my music to cassette and listen to it through my walkmen with just a few candles lit.

Im alternative like that.

K

Decipher, son.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

shows like Maury and Jeremy Kyle is entertainment. is that lifestyle really that entertaining? or are they just keeping it 'real'?
    That show is on some bullshit sometimes. How does a Lie detector test tell you how many times you cheated with X amount of women?
    Maury: "The lie detector test determined THAT WAS A LIE YOU CHEATED OVER 40 TIMES WITH 35 WOMEN!!!!"
    Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    lol hahaha
    of course women cheat too, that's why i'm not here to place blame but to discuss reasons.
    Well tell us why women cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I often enjoy a wide select, tion and assortments of vagina,its my God given gift and something I won't apologise for as a man.

that's all I have to say on this topic
    I had to ask you a question, is it true you fuck tons of fat women? What makes you do it? After my third fat chick I decided I was done with Charity work. My dick has caused me to fuck women I had no business fucking LOL. I got head from this one FAT chick and she took off her shirt and oh my lord damn that shit was sloppy! Are these women you're fucking really FAT or just Two Cheeseburgers away or big boned???
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

lol @ hollow. when a girl says she is big boned, it's just a way for her to feel a little better about being fat.

the real is I don't diss big girls of they giving it up..however the notion that I fuck just big girls is a huge misconception..my current girl is slim but unlike alotta dudes that front like they wouldn't hit..i don't..so that's where the difference comes in..alotta these cats who act like they don't fuck em ar prolly fucking more big girls than me and redman combined lol

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    the real is I don't diss big girls of they giving it up..however the notion that I fuck just big girls is a huge misconception..my current girl is slim but unlike alotta dudes that front like they wouldn't hit..i don't..so that's where the difference comes in..alotta these cats who act like they don't fuck em ar prolly fucking more big girls than me and redman combined lol
    Lol yeah I heard Redman fucks mad big jawns. Hey, IMO if you're getting MAD pussy, a big jawn once in awhile doesn't hurt. I would fuck a few bigger chicks (Not straight out FAT), I've let people know, but I do have my limits, some of these big girls just look Nasty as fuck like damn. I'm from Philly, there's mad fat women running around talking about "I'm thick" that's what bothers me, like damn, Planet Fitness is only $10 a month. But ok I got you.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

that's cause too many dudes have tried to tell fat ass chicks that they aren't fat and just thick, to make themselves feel a little better. Then you start seeing ugly walruses with half shirts on, and their bellies hanging out like a pregnant woman. It also makes the dude feel like he's not banging a sloppy obese wildabeast by thinking that, when he actually is. then you have guys like heat who think that 300 pounds is just 'thick'.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    that's cause too many dudes have tried to tell fat ass chicks that they aren't fat and just thick, to make themselves feel a little better. Then you start seeing ugly walruses with half shirts on, and their bellies hanging out like a pregnant woman. It also makes the dude feel like he's not banging a sloppy obese wildabeast by thinking that, when he actually is. then you have guys like heat who think that 300 pounds is just 'thick'.
    It's true, I've told women that I've messed with who were fat or almost there that they should hit the Gym. They all scold me for it, but they all went and look better than before. I say "See i told you" all I get is "nigga i been looked good!" lol But yeah I told my friend the other day "She's Fat Man.." stop hyping these women up, if you fuck fat chicks you fuck fat chicks.

yea yo and my idea of fat is not obese or slobby..i just like big chicks who are thick without overbearing celulite nah mean