Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Election build (word iz bond, yo)

Veteran Member

Default Election build (word iz bond, yo)

November 6, 2012

I ceez the election day as knowledge knowlege equality borning wisdom equality which borns build or destroy. Build or destroy cuz one gotta win and one gotta lose. And this results from the wisdom or making the right (voting) decision with equality which is knowledge, wisdom and understanding (to cee). So far it is understood (has been ceen) that Obama is the right person for the presidency, so he has it.

And since that day was the 6th, and Romney is a Mormon, Romneys run stopped there cuz the devil rises no higher than 6!!! The 7th day, which is today, is for Obama.

PEACE!

'

I haz bacon in teh fridge
    Its a celebration. Honk honk!

Veteran Member

hope ya mean turkey bacon.

I don't eat trichina.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Hahaha At our popular vote being nothing but bullshit when its the electoral vote that really counts.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^he ended up winning the popular vote

but It would be lovely if he didnt as its usually the faggits who get the benefit of winning without the popular vote
    We do it for the people.

Non Ignorant Math Team

black man (obama) iz da god and white man (romney) iz da devil. itz all beginning 2 make cence.

NON-IGS

Veteran Member

Personally, I cee 6 & 7 as a type of man and I do not see 7 as God.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Default ffffffffffffffff

eye dont care dat much about da numbers all i care about is da children and how theyre suffering under da oppresive white government which eye c iz destroying da world wit pollution.

IM ALL 4 DA CHILDREN

NON-IGS

Dude, there is no way in fuck eye'm gonna waste my time on a serious debate with you. Eye've only read a handful of your posts and it's all eye needed to deduce that you've got the intelligence level of a six year old.

this is comming from a dude who thinks that people are mindless idiots who avoid polluting their body...you are in bizarro world muh man so what you really mean is that eye got the intelligence of the architect of the heavens and earth

Eye've also noticed that you throw around the term "victim mentality" as if it's applicable to everybody who you disagree with. You clearly have no fucking idea what it even means. Let me explain it to you. It's like black people blaming the white man for all of their shortcomings. That's a victim mentality.

you got the ultimate victim mentality....you attack people who are trying to not be victims...and u only attack them cuz you lazy and these type of people expose your laziness...you don't have the DISIPLINE to live a lifestyle which avoids these toxins....and yes....this is why eye LOVE THE 5 percenters....because 5 percenters don't put the blame on the white man....the blame is placed solely on YACUB and the original people on the planet for going astray......LOL

Eye've also noticed that you inappropriately label everybody you disagree with as "lazy". So eye'll give you an example of how to use that label properly too. It's like black people complaining about how hard they have it and how racist the world is, but doing absolute fuck all to resolve this issue and create a better image and life for themselves. That's lazy.

the lazy label was used by one of the trolls up in here and eye just went and ran with it.....and it fits...YOU FUCKIN LAZY......you make no sense.....the whole purpose of your initial post in this thread is basically you attacking people who are trying to create a better life for themselves......do you take psycho meds son?

And because you're so fucking simple and probably couldn't figure this out for yourself, eye feel it necessary to point out that the reason eye copied and pasted your post instead of quoting it properly was to take the piss out of you. Eye can't believe eye actually feel the need to explain that, but eye do.

eye willl quote what Rambo told Sherriff Teagle in first blood when he caught him up in the mountain.....LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!....LET IT GO!!!! OWL GIVE YOU A WAR YOU WON"T FORGET.....

son.....just shut da fuck up....

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

rakimkoolgrapwutang is a terrible poster.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^evreybody knows that bro
    We do it for the people.

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

u right

Non Ignorant Math Team

"rakimkoolgrapwutang is a terrible poster.

eye quoted wat u said in red cuz eye c dat u vibrate at da lowect frequensy.

NON-IGS

made a whole bunch of poo in the potty just now.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by laolu View Post
    rakimkoolgrapwutang is a terrible poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    get your own thread. i see your most successful thread was about another member on here, so it's not like you have anything interesting to add to the forum. fact is you've been here 3 years and the majority of your threads fail to reach double figures.
    u were owned by trix

NON-IGS