Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

LMAO my dear u cant be serious..or maybe its the difference in ethnicites and walks of life that may make us not see the same viewpoint i am trying to drive your way on this issue. Let me explain something, In the America"s, a majority of women have this believe in their minds that they have penises and balls,alot of them nowadays do not see men as equals anymore but lesser or inferior to them, the minute they could claim to be independent and "need no man", thats the moment they lost a sense of understanding in regards to alot of situations..they have a weapon..which really isnt a weapon but in the long term, a weakness to them, they use the law and abuse it to make men"s lives a nightmare out here, talking to them or communicating is a joke, they claim thats what they want till the moment comes and they remind you why they are free,grown women and why they are queens and should not be questioned by no man whatsoever lmao. in the western world..you are most likely to get respect from a dead woman than one who lives and breathes and thats a sad reality..this is why marriages dont work here, this is why the morals are decaying daily here..this is why a woman can fuck you, your brother,your cousins,your dad and the whole bar down the street and not care about it because they dont have that respect for themselves like that anymore,so what makes u think they will respect or hear what any man has to to say

ive dated a shitload of women in my life and i can attest to everything i am saying, most of them say one thing (the fairytale they dream) and really potray another. the only way they are gonna rectify this situation is start respecting themselves and their male counterparts and realizing that the freedoms that were handed to them werent to be tyrants and immoral cunts with shitty attitudes but to attain respect in the form of equal rights and be classy in a feminine manner every man can respect and take seriously

theres a reason why alotta women here end up being church mongers at 60 trying to hook up with "good men" in the congregation,thats because they went their whole lives being everything a good man will never want,and when they finally woke up and realized its ok to be a feminine woman and respect a man,it was too late

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    LMAO my dear u cant be serious..or maybe its the difference in ethnicites and walks of life that may make us not see the same viewpoint i am trying to drive your way on this issue. Let me explain something, In the America"s, a majority of women have this believe in their minds that they have penises and balls,alot of them nowadays do not see men as equals anymore but lesser or inferior to them, the minute they could claim to be independent and "need no man", thats the moment they lost a sense of understanding in regards to alot of situations..they have a weapon..which really isnt a weapon but in the long term, a weakness to them, they use the law and abuse it to make men"s lives a nightmare out here, talking to them or communicating is a joke, they claim thats what they want till the moment comes and they remind you why they are free,grown women and why they are queens and should not be questioned by no man whatsoever lmao. in the western world..you are most likely to get respect from a dead woman than one who lives and breathes and thats a sad reality..this is why marriages dont work here, this is why the morals are decaying daily here..this is why a woman can fuck you, your brother,your cousins,your dad and the whole bar down the street and not care about it because they dont have that respect for themselves like that anymore,so what makes u think they will respect or hear what any man has to to say

ive dated a shitload of women in my life and i can attest to everything i am saying, most of them say one thing (the fairytale they dream) and really potray another. the only way they are gonna rectify this situation is start respecting themselves and their male counterparts and realizing that the freedoms that were handed to them werent to be tyrants and immoral cunts with shitty attitudes but to attain respect in the form of equal rights and be classy in a feminine manner every man can respect and take seriously

theres a reason why alotta women here end up being church mongers at 60 trying to hook up with "good men" in the congregation,thats because they went their whole lives being everything a good man will never want,and when they finally woke up and realized its ok to be a feminine woman and respect a man,it was too late
    you must know that people say a lot of shit to the person they argue with. a lot of shit that they probably don't mean and are sorry about after you've made up.

but again, why do you risk getting them pregnant if you know that's what those women are like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

and if communicating on the phone or face to face is too hard then you will have to use written communication. not via texts but by letters. old school i know.

Decipher, son.

Sometimes men take all the precautions..u gotta understand..having babies nowadays can get these females paid and whatnots..its big business these days for them and u best believe they will do what it takes to make a baby..especially when alot of them want a man slave for 18 years while they sit at home hating man"s very existence

you date man haters?

Decipher, son.

Dont act like you women dont know how to act the part to get a man then when its really serious..then the real you comes out..cmon now..LOLOL...we are grown folks here

i've already stated that all couples will argue, fall out, blah blah blah.

i've also stated that people say a lot of shit when they argue with the ones they love.

Decipher, son.

Sometimes men take all the precautions..u gotta understand..having babies nowadays can get these females paid and whatnots..its big business these days for them and u best believe they will do what it takes to make a baby..especially when alot of them want a man slave for 18 years while they sit at home hating man"s very existence

and does that make you want to fuck them the more?

Decipher, son.

you are trying to paint women as naive saints who nonchalantly fall into predicaments that make them victims of men,such a sentiment could either be from lack of experience in matters of the heart or dillusion, either way what you need to understand is that, you can try to put much of the burden of the blame on men all you want but in a situationwhere 2 parities are involved, there has to be a catalyst to any friction they experience...im tryna tell you,men sometimes cheat because of you women or the woman they are with..i won't sugarcoat it.alotta yall make me man wonder if he has better options out there,until yal acccept the nucleous of the situation or problem for lack of better term which alotta times is you, this issue will always be dorminant in your lives

you must have a very complicated life.

Decipher, son.

actually I live a very comfortable ,lavishe life with very less to worry LOL

you do know that young girls and boys have experience in cheating, too.

women who fall in love think the best of their men. women might say some hurtful things in a fight but they probably didn't mean half the shit they say. the same vice-versa. i haven't painted any picture of perfect women or men. there is no such thing as perfection. you have to accept them for their best traits and their flaws, if you want them to accept your best traits and flaws. no one is perfect.

Decipher, son.

everyone in the world has a good side and a bad side.

Decipher, son.

but you chose to ask "about just men" in particular and not people...see where you argument becomes invalid?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

lets quit bullshiting around..women cheat too because they are whores who desire alot of penises...i love how when its men..we are dogs who cant keep it in our pants..what makes it any different for them..lets call a spade a spade..whores who cant keep their legs closed..now the world is a better place

infact..dare i say..more women cheat than men do..only diff is they are slicker about it and could go to their graves with that in the back of their head while we men..just fuck endless amounts of punani not giving a shit about how society percieves us
    THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trix+ View Post
    and if i sound emotional it is because i am human and have real life experiences. not the experiences i see on tv or the movies.
    I've come to the conclusion that you've been played. HARD.

wait? nice women?? in todays society??..theres only the ones who know how to act and the ones who we tolerate...heres reality,even tho i know you as a woman wont want to accept it, alot of yall arent "nice" ,alot of yall set these crazy standards and go after an illusion of what you think is an ideal man and then when you realize they were not that man, then that man becomes..obsolete asap.

u wanna know about nice? I used to be a nice guy, i used to treat women like the world belonged to them, i was one of those dudes who would never dare cheat on his girl, and would take care of her if needed, in other words..and yes im admitting it..i was a sucker..u know what i got for that?? i nearly lost my sanity and everything i ever worked hard for..but ill tell you what i really lost, sympathy for devils on the inside. what u do not understand is, alot of men out here really start of with good intent, alotta dudes just wanna have a great girl who will understand stand them on a 50/50 level, but society and media has turned what was once a great emmotion..Love, into a game..a dangerous game where people think screwing with emmotions is fun..you really wanna know why men,especially in the western world cheat? they cheat because they are on a quest..a quest to find a woman..a real woman..one that is still intouch with her feminine maternal side..one that respects a man and his position on earth, one that will support a man and not use love as a way to barter to get ahead in life..when a guy finally meets that girl..the cheating stops..because the void he was trying to fill has been found. No guy i know hardly cheats on a woman who he can come home to and feel like a man with his girl...no a man with a resident inner feminist man hater who has him on the edge anytime he makes a mistake because she can hit a bar and fuck every dick in it
    THIS.
    most of them play themselves because half the time,they know exactly what they are getting into or what kinda guy they dealing with but they absolutely must have a bad boy...cant pity em,sorry
    THIS.
    no one is asking for pity. if you're weren't gonna wife her, then don't make her a mother.

i know a young man who has 30+ brothers and sisters out there. and that's just the ones he knows about. his dad was a big player. he's gotta be in his 40s or 50s. his dad probably hasn't settled down yet. still the player. no woman at home. no kids at home. career is over. likes a drink. likes a gamble. likes the strip club. his mum probably still does his washing for him. fathers day must suck for him.

remember that everyone loses their looks once they get older. playing isn't as easy once you get on a bit. can't all be george clooney.
    What?! You're putting the blame on MEN. WOMEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE FUCKING WITH MOST OF THE TIME. And they still jump in the fire.
    and you think the women he gets with have no idea how he is? u cant put the whole blame on the man when it takes 2 to tango..let me explain something..theres no way half these women do not know about the man's reputation but they still go after it, one way or another they get wind of what kinda guy they are dealing with..the signs are always there..clear and vivid in their face and they still go for it...so yeah..you let a guy do it to you,its your own problem..No one else...its time to stop blaming the dudes completely..how do u also know he probably didnt wanna wife her from get go? and maybe he saw something about her that changed his whole viewpoint and intent?
    THIS.

OMG THIS.
    you are trying to paint women as naive saints who nonchalantly fall into predicaments that make them victims of men,such a sentiment could either be from lack of experience in matters of the heart or dillusion, either way what you need to understand is that, you can try to put much of the burden of the blame on men all you want but in a situationwhere 2 parities are involved, there has to be a catalyst to any friction they experience...im tryna tell you,men sometimes cheat because of you women or the woman they are with..i won't sugarcoat it.alotta yall make me man wonder if he has better options out there,until yal acccept the nucleous of the situation or problem for lack of better term which alotta times is you, this issue will always be dorminant in your lives
    THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.
    everyone in the world has a good side and a bad side.
    I've come to the conclusion that you are delusional. All of your post are based off emotion. Start thinking, you're saying stuff but you don't really know the shit that goes on out here. I believe you are an undercover feminist. The stuff that you are saying is almost a joke. "A good side & a bad side" lol this isn't Rainbow world. You can not put the blame on Men as much as you're trying to.
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 07-31-2012 at 03:21 PM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.