Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    don't you know that there are untold useless men out there who prefer to sit indoors happily playing x-box/playstation/wii all day while their women are working on their career and shit?

those men deserve to be cheated on, right? their women should cheat on those men with their bosses and who ever else that can give her what she needs, right?
    Those pills must be from a bad batch, girl...

I never cheated on any girl, even when the opportunity arose. If you get cheated on just break the fuck up cause that means the relationship you were in doesn't mean jack shit to him. Unless that's the same way you're standing in that relationship. Then you just need to acknowledge to eachother you're just fuckbudies and move on.

But to answer the question from the title, yes, it's natural. But if the guy can't resists his primal urges and you're ok with that, you might as well date a bordercollie.

saying it's natural for men to cheat is like saying it's okay for a man to stick his dick in any wet hole if he got a hard on. if that were the case then you wouldn't be able to let your woman go anywhere without you, cos there'll always be a man out there wanting to stick his dick in your woman. and it's also like saying it's a good excuse for raping women, though, it wouldn't be classed as rape in men's eyes.

then what you gonna do when the women get pregnant? you gonna pay child support for all the kids you've spawned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Veteran Member

if you know you're gonna cheat then you ought to inform your partner before you start a relationship with them. that way you both get a choice of whether you want to be in an open relationship or not. but then men will lie, tell the female the things she wants to hear and do all kinds of dirty shit behind her back.

if all men believe in cheating, then i might as well just start charging men for sex.
    Or be lesbian. Women r much loyal.

saying it's natural for men to cheat is like saying it's okay for a man to stick his dick in any wet hole if he got a hard on. if that were the case then you wouldn't be able to let your woman go anywhere without you, cos there'll always be a man out there wanting to stick his dick in your woman. and it's also like saying it's a good excuse for raping women, though, it wouldn't be classed as rape in men's eyes.

then what you gonna do when the women get pregnant? you gonna pay child support for all the kids you've spawned?
    It's natural as in, a man has urges to have sex all the time. If man can't contain his inner beast, than that's not okay, but still it's natural. You seem emotionally unstable right now, even more than is natural for a woman, so I won't comment on the rest of that retarded shit you just wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    I doubt it. It's probably more about daddy's money, but that my friend, is an example you using Sweet Lemons as a rationalization tool.
    sweet lemons>sour grapes.

but anyway, trixx you should sell that pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Or be lesbian. Women r much loyal.
    that's not always the case.

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    It's natural as in, a man has urges to have sex all the time. If man can't contain his inner beast, than that's not okay, but still it's natural. You seem emotionally unstable right now, even more than is natural for a woman, so I won't comment on the rest of that retarded shit you just wrote.
    you shouldn't have taken my post personally, it wasn't directed at you alone, it was directed at all the men in here.

what men don't seem to realise is that women have urges too. sometimes, when i'm stoned all i can think about is sex. so, when i'm stoned, i too have urges to have sex all the time. so, with that logic, it would be natural for me to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    sweet lemons>sour grapes.

but anyway, trixx you should sell that pussy.
    i will never sell my pussy, it's sacred to me. plus i get pregnant far too easily. i'm off to get an implant in my arm tomorrow (if i can get up in time).
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 08-30-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Decipher, son.

you shouldn't have taken my post personally, it wasn't directed at you alone, it was directed to all the men in here.

what men don't seem to realise is that women have urges too. sometimes, when i'm stoned all i can think about is sex. so, i too have urges to have sex all the time. so, with that logic, it would be natural for me to cheat?
    If you have those urges, yes. That's the way mother nature intended it to be. Don't fight it, unless you care about the relationship you're in.

i get the urge to have sex all the time, but i don't get the urge to shag every man i find attractive. i just get the urge to shag one man all the time.

is it different for men? why is it different?

Decipher, son.

Banned

there are men who want to be monogamous.

but the thing is they want to get into monogamous relationship after monogomous relationship instead of staying in just one.

Get it?

Biological advantages i guess, if you want to get darwinian.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    there are men who want to be monogamous.

but the thing is they want to get into monogamous relationship after monogomous relationship instead of staying in just one.

Get it?

that type of men must spend all their lives lying. i hate liars, absolutely hate them. i don't care if they lie about their money or where they got their clothes from, or some other stupid shit. i mean lying about how they feel and lying to avoid getting dumped by their women.

what's the point in cheating? if that pussy ain't good enough for you then why not just leave her. i feel sorry for those women/men who spend their whole time holding things down for their partner while their partner can only think about sex with another man/woman.

i was only a "bang ting" for j, not like me to agree to be something like that, but i never went with another while i was still banging him.

we called it off loads of times and i did go with others while we weren't banging each other. he can go and stick his dick elsewhere cos i ain't going anywhere near his dick again.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 08-30-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Decipher, son.

A man doesn't want to cheat. Cheating is something women do. A man wants to have sexual relations without the relationship. Look at it from our perspective.

Guy takes a girl out on a date. Has a nice time. Doesn't push for anything. At this point he's made an investment in time and money in this girl as a sign of his interest in her and his financial situation. After a couple dates the ritual goes (and that's all this is, a played out mating ritual) where the girl is supposed to reciprocate with sex to show her interest and respect for him. If not she should have already stopped seeing him. Third date is the traditional make or break point. Then coitus occurs. After he wipes his dick on her face and tells her to get the fuck out, that's it. If he wants to go through it again he'll call her and she can say yes or no to come back into it for another round. This takes place until desired. However if he's good at it and is managing several girls at once with pimp status you shouldn't feel like he's cheating on you because you're still in the mating ritual phase. If anything he's testing the waters to see if he's serious about you. If he comes back that's a good thing. If he breaks it off he saved you the trouble because it wasn't going anywhere. If he's trying to pull off a menage et trois you should be totally into it if you want to impress him. It goes without saying dudes love that shit.

A man isn't settled until this has gone on for a while. Men fall in Lust. Women fall in love. If a man falls in Love with you he's probably obsessed with possessing you. (Which isn't sketchy or anything its the truth.) Its a totally different perspective. Basically a man is looking for sex until he's looking for something more. Eventually you'll spend enough time together he like fucking you and thinks you're okay to be around. Maybe. At this point presuming you're hot and you're mother's hot and you do domestic tasks well (or give the best head) you might have a chance at marriage. This is where his boy comes in and tests the commitment by trying to turn him against you. If it fails he's probably into you.

And that is basically the male mating and marriage ritual. It could take days or decades for a guy with prospects to choose a woman. There's no way to know. Once he chooses a man is stubborn as shit and won't cheat unless he's a jackass. Its only cheating if you're married and that's some Donald Draper shit. I can understand it but I can't accept it. If you're married and you have kids you should never cheat. That's part of what makes a man.
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 08-30-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

DeeBlock

See, dicks are like keys, if they can open many locks, that's a master key. Now if a lock can be opened by many different keys... chea!

Says the fucking pedofile!!!

If you have those urges, yes. That's the way mother nature intended it to be. Don't fight it, unless you care about the relationship you're in.

We know you are a fuckin pedofile!!! Stop pretendin you like women, FAGGOT!!!

Pedophiles like children. There are female children which is clearly his angle. Thus he's not gay, just breaking the law. You know who broke the law? R Fucking Kelly. Old Dirty Bastard even committed his fair share of statutory rape. Calm your shit. Calling someone gay isn't an insult anymore, not its a backhanded compliment like "you're so neat and well mannered I bet you're gay."

So suck a dick fagot. See say it with me. "I'm a fagot. I'm a Queer. I'm a fruit. I'm a cock sucking fagot. I'm okay with that. Because it's who I am."

Feel better? I hope so.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    say it with me. "I'm a fagot. I'm a Queer. I'm a fruit. I'm a cock sucking fagot. I'm okay with that. Because it's who I am."
    "Yesssss. feel the fruit flow thru you my young padawan."

"but i'm not a faggot!"

"you will be....you...will be."