Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Men & Women are to blame.

So let me ask you, what did YOU do wrong in the relationship?

i don't know what i've done or if i've done anything.

that is the point of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trix+ View Post
    i don't know what i've done or if i've done anything.

that is the point of this thread.
    Stage 1. Denial.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i wish i knew.

but do people only cheat when things are going wrong?

Decipher, son.

there are men out there who have everything. nice wifey, nice kids, nice house, car, career, etc, etc.

and you are aware that there are women out there out to get pregnant to make money out of you. why would you fuck things up?

Decipher, son.

i wish i knew.

but do people only cheat when things are going wrong?
    You know. And No.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

dude all i know is i love busting in women's clams raw deez dude and then convincing them to get an abortion

You know. And No.

whatever goes wrong in a relationship you don't go out and cheat to solve the problem do you? cos it doesn't solve anything it only makes things worse.

every time your mother and father have a fight do you expect one to go and cheat on the other?

Decipher, son.

then why are you dating them? i'm talking about cheating on the ones you love?
    thats an oxy moron if u love em your not (in a sober and unpressured state of mind) going to cheat on them in the first place ...but then again niggas need variety ... what if i marry a spanish girl ? im still gonna want a black girl with a fat ass let me hit it from the back... or have sum crazy white milf ride me... or splooge in check twos sisters throat..

there are men out there who have everything. nice wifey, nice kids, nice house, car, career, etc, etc.

and you are aware that there are women out there out to get pregnant to make money out of you. why would you fuck things up?
    That's only on the outside. You don't know what goes on inside the home.

whatever goes wrong in a relationship you don't go out and cheat to solve the problem do you? cos it doesn't solve anything it only makes things worse.

every time your mother and father have a fight do you expect one to go and cheat on the other?
    You're just throwing out random arguments now, the Ether from Shifter is burning your skin off. Please think before you post.

lets just end the thread already...

it's natural for people to fuck whether its cheating or not, man or woman

close thread

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
    thats an oxy moron if u love em your not (in a sober and unpressured state of mind) going to cheat on them in the first place ...but then again niggas need variety ... what if i marry a spanish girl ? im still gonna want a black girl with a fat ass let me hit it from the back... or have sum crazy white milf ride me... or splooge in check twos sisters throat..

what if you do marry a spanish girl? and you end up with kids with black girl, white milf and check two's sister? and years down the line when you think you're settled with a nice fam of your own, your wife finds out about your other kids and leaves you? you gonna be a lonely old man still trying to pick up young girls. an old pervert.

Decipher, son.

at least the babymoms are looking after the kids and the kids will respect that more.

Decipher, son.

nah dude, lets be real i can love a woman and cheat on her.
    the biggest urban myth in western history is that sex is tied to emotion. It's not, you can't even pretend it is. I just like busting off in wet ass clam dude. It has nothing to do with love. I bust off in socks, napkins, hands, mouths, on the carpet, newspaper, toiletpaper, empty containers, whatever dude, doesn't mean i love any of that shit and there's truth to that.

We have this western notion that people have sex because of love, that love leads to sex, that sex implies love, that sex leads to love. Whatever sex does there's a coorelation to love, and vice a versa. It's a complete lie. People just like busting off in wet ass clam. It's that simple. Obviously you'll be sexually attracted to multiple people in the span of a day but you don't love all of those people. Likewise you don't want to have sex with everyone you love (your mother, your father, your pet, your brother, your sister).

I think what we call love is deep infatuation, it comes with a strong sexual attraction but it's a fleeting urge that long term thinking and ration can't be based on. it's not a rational thing, it's an intense hungry for another person.
    deep infatuation comes with deep sexual attraction but that person won't be the ONLY person you're sexually attracted to.

sex is not a big deal, it's fun, it feels good, and for some reason you want it more than it's really worth. The only draw is it's highly consequential (kids, stds, gavin posting your sexual encounter with him on a wutangforum message board), but that's about it.

I think a lot of women have been driven to insanity with the bombardment of this lie. That sex and love have a relation. They don't. sometimes sex is loving, but sex isn't love. Sometimes a fucking meal is loving, doesn't mean you have marry it.

so yeah it's natural for men to cheat. very. women have wet ass clams and they like busting their shit off in new diverse arrays of ass. The same way they like wearing new shirts, or watching new tv shows. It's not that deep. women that have convinced themselves that sex = love are doomed to constant heartbreak.

what if someone convinced themselves that handshakes = love. do you know what kind of a marauding faggot that douche would be? How is he more stupid than someone that convinces themselves sex = love. mind you they haven't loved everyone they've personally had sex with.

That's only on the outside. You don't know what goes on inside the home.

You're just throwing out random arguments now, the Ether from Shifter is burning your skin off. Please think before you post.

i'm talking about the cases where it's a grudge fuck. ALL couples argue but not all couples choose to settle their arguments the same way. my point is valid.

Decipher, son.

me, i want to breed with a straight champion

good posture, good bone structure, good skin, large breasts but not so large that my daughter who may inherit it won't be taken as a joke or bimbo, good family history of mental health, and some height, like as tall as me or a bit shorter.

cause I want my kids to have good genes, but all this gay shit about love and shit, man fuck that. You niggas are fucking dumb. I love my mother, that's enough.

Just bust off in healthy ass clam and breed genetically advantaged kids to the best of your ability. It sucks because me, hugh hefner, and fela kuti are the only ones that get it and we're all male, so i'll have to act like im 'in love' or whatever, but wtf dude come on.

if a man cheats on you it has nothing to do with
    your worth
    you
    your treatment of him
    your relationships health
    his love for you.

it boils down to he wanted to bust off in some new ass. period. most of the time it has nothing to do with the girl. It's just sometimes you like drinking pepsi even though your a dr. pepper guy. doesnt mean you dont like dr. pepper, you just had a craving for pepsi.

i would like a relationship where the girl knows im going to smash multiple breeds, but women are too jealous and insecure to pull off some god body shit like that even though that's the most natural way of existance. Doesn't mean i don't love her or whatever because in all reality men cheat of women with socks and napkins all the time. You shouldn't cherish an exclusive right to having semen dumped on or in you or use it to measure your worth. that's really effing retarded. I may sound like the wierd one but no dude, your the wierd one. think about that shit.