Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    nah dude, lets be real i can love a woman and cheat on her.
    the biggest urban myth in western history is that sex is tied to emotion. It's not, you can't even pretend it is. I just like busting off in wet ass clam dude. It has nothing to do with love. I bust off in socks, napkins, hands, mouths, on the carpet, newspaper, toiletpaper, empty containers, whatever dude, doesn't mean i love any of that shit and there's truth to that.

We have this western notion that people have sex because of love, that love leads to sex, that sex implies love, that sex leads to love. Whatever sex does there's a coorelation to love, and vice a versa. It's a complete lie. People just like busting off in wet ass clam. It's that simple. Obviously you'll be sexually attracted to multiple people in the span of a day but you don't love all of those people. Likewise you don't want to have sex with everyone you love (your mother, your father, your pet, your brother, your sister).

I think what we call love is deep infatuation, it comes with a strong sexual attraction but it's a fleeting urge that long term thinking and ration can't be based on. it's not a rational thing, it's an intense hungry for another person.
    deep infatuation comes with deep sexual attraction but that person won't be the ONLY person you're sexually attracted to.

sex is not a big deal, it's fun, it feels good, and for some reason you want it more than it's really worth. The only draw is it's highly consequential (kids, stds, gavin posting your sexual encounter with him on a wutangforum message board), but that's about it.

I think a lot of women have been driven to insanity with the bombardment of this lie. That sex and love have a relation. They don't. sometimes sex is loving, but sex isn't love. Sometimes a fucking meal is loving, doesn't mean you have marry it.

so yeah it's natural for men to cheat. very. women have wet ass clams and they like busting their shit off in new diverse arrays of ass. The same way they like wearing new shirts, or watching new tv shows. It's not that deep. women that have convinced themselves that sex = love are doomed to constant heartbreak.

what if someone convinced themselves that handshakes = love. do you know what kind of a marauding faggot that douche would be? How is he more stupid than someone that convinces themselves sex = love. mind you they haven't loved everyone they've personally had sex with.
    no, of course sex doesn't equal love. but if you have someone you love then that normally equals sex.

if you haven't experienced love then i can understand that you just want to cum into anything and don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

me, i want to breed with a straight champion

good posture, good bone structure, good skin, large breasts but not so large that my daughter who may inherit it won't be taken as a joke or bimbo, good family history of mental health, and some height, like as tall as me or a bit shorter.

cause I want my kids to have good genes, but all this gay shit about love and shit, man fuck that. You niggas are fucking dumb. I love my mother, that's enough.

Just bust off in healthy ass clam and breed genetically advantaged kids to the best of your ability. It sucks because me, hugh hefner, and fela kuti are the only ones that get it and we're all male, so i'll have to act like im 'in love' or whatever, but wtf dude come on.

if a man cheats on you it has nothing to do with
    your worth
    you
    your treatment of him
    your relationships health
    his love for you.

it boils down to he wanted to bust off in some new ass. period. most of the time it has nothing to do with the girl. It's just sometimes you like drinking pepsi even though your a dr. pepper guy. doesnt mean you dont like dr. pepper, you just had a craving for pepsi.

i would like a relationship where the girl knows im going to smash multiple breeds, but women are too jealous and insecure to pull off some god body shit like that even though that's the most natural way of existance. Doesn't mean i don't love her or whatever because in all reality men cheat of women with socks and napkins all the time. You shouldn't cherish an exclusive right to having semen dumped on or in you or use it to measure your worth. that's really effing retarded. I may sound like the wierd one but no dude, your the wierd one. think about that shit.

what are you doing to help raise these 'genetically advanced kids'?

Decipher, son.

what are you doing to ensure the survival of your 'genetically advantaged kids'?

Decipher, son.

you leave that to the mother.

then you blame the mother for how the kids turned out cos the kids have no respect for you.

Decipher, son.

i think trixx wants to know if she should give him a second chance lmao

also its good to read this thread as an index for wu corp users chunk pumping limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trix+ View Post
    what if you do marry a spanish girl? and you end up with kids with black girl, white milf and check two's sister? and years down the line when you think you're settled with a nice fam of your own, your wife finds out about your other kids and leaves you? you gonna be a lonely old man still trying to pick up young girls. an old pervert.
    your assuming i wouldnt take care of my kids or tell her which i take ALOT of offense too... id tell my wife .. assure her shes my only love but i will be VERY active in those kids lives ... the rest is up to her

that's if she'll take you back, but good luck with that.

Decipher, son.

when an attempt at feminism goes wrong.

no, of course sex doesn't equal love. but if you have someone you love then that normally equals sex.

if you haven't experienced love then i can understand that you just want to cum into anything and don't care.
    nah dude, i was in love with a girl and we didn't have sex and we were dating. It didn't effect the love at all and i wish it had because i could have gone ham and got pussy elsewhere but the love was a totally and completely seperate entity from my wanting to have sex with her or anyone else. she;s muslim and fears penis, so when we actually try having sex her vagina shrinks in fear cause she thinks she's going to hell or whatever and she's too much of a faggot to tolerate pain and so i can barely fit it in and the lenghty effort turns everyone off. I didn't cheat on her either, but now that i look back at it, dude wtf was wrong with me

i loved her, the sex really wasn't important, at all, there were women i wanted to and could of had sex with and passed down, dimes, all because i thought it was the right thing to do. it's not. my urge for sex and love for her were two totally seperate things and our relationship was proof.

I've had sex with socks, it's not that deep, that's when men do. married men, men that would die for their wives, men that do die for their wives, will still want to get off. that's all it is, even with their wives that they love, you just wanna shoot their shit dude, that's all. Men feel the same amount of 'love' having sex with someone they love as they do watching a movie with the same person, and the same amount of 'love' for a sock as they would someone they're having sex with and dislike or simply don't love.

They just do all the gay love shit so that you'll agree, but in reality, even if they love you, they want to put a finger in your butthole and pound your shit in...wtf does that have to do with love?

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    how many babymamas do you have?
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 07-31-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Decipher, son.

nah dude, i was in love with a girl and we didn't have sex and we were dating. It didn't effect the love at all and i wish it had because i could have gone ham and got pussy elsewhere but the love was a totally and completely seperate entity from my wanting to have sex with her or anyone else. she;s muslim and fears penis, so when we actually try having sex her vagina shrinks in fear cause she thinks she's going to hell or whatever and she's too much of a faggot to tolerate pain and so i can barely fit it in and the lenghty effort turns everyone off. I didn't cheat on her either, but now that i look back at it, dude wtf was wrong with me

i loved her, the sex really wasn't important, at all, there were women i wanted to and could of had sex with and passed down, dimes, all because i thought it was the right thing to do. it's not. my urge for sex and love for her were two totally seperate things and our relationship was proof.

I've had sex with socks, it's not that deep, that's when men do. married men, men that would die for their wives, men that do die for their wives, will still want to get off. that's all it is, even with their wives that they love, you just wanna shoot their shit dude, that's all. Men feel the same amount of 'love' having sex with someone they love as they do watching a movie with the same person, and the same amount of 'love' for a sock as they would someone they're having sex with and dislike or simply don't love.

They just do all the gay love shit so that you'll agree, but in reality, even if they love you, they want to put a finger in your butthole and pound your shit in...wtf does that have to do with love?

that's the whole point in marriage vows. you're meant to forsake all others. but then you should be doing that if you're planning on getting married one day.

Decipher, son.

what are you doing to help raise these 'genetically advanced kids'?
    getting rich as fuck out her, and aquiring advanced degrees

you leave that to the mother.

then you blame the mother for how the kids turned out cos the kids have no respect for you.
    why would my kids not respect me lol, im respectable as eff bruh. and whay are you implying i F2AlL 1n L()v3 with a chick with diabetes? gtfo
    obviously they wouldn't want me cheating on their mother because it hurts their mother and what not, so yeah. everything im saying is true but can't be actualized because we live a lie in this society.

this love shit is why marriages don't work, it's fake and short term. It's without reason or structure and when it comes to planning your LIFE you can't base it on a euphoric high.

i believe in a lasting love, but it's a human love that you have for family. once you love a woman like family yes by all means go ahead and marry her that's what it is (if the genes and brain game is proper), but that euphoria shit? gtfo

americans just like being high dude. everything is about extreme emotional states, and they'll never admit they were wrong about concepts, like romantic love, it's a lie.

that's if she'll take you back, but good luck with that.
    im 18 so im not thinking this will happen anytime soon ... unlike you and most of these bitches i dont need another to feel complete .. by then ill be more focused on making sure those kids have food, an education and shit i didnt have as a kid .. you know like wu-corp 2.0 and ky lotion

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    c/s

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
    im 18 so im not thinking this will happen anytime soon ... unlike you and most of these bitches i dont need another to feel complete .. by then ill be more focused on making sure those kids have food, an education and shit i didnt have as a kid .. you know like wu-corp 2.0 and ky lotion

c/s

please explain how you plan to provide for these kids?

Decipher, son.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

please explain how you plan to provide for these kids?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.