Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Lmao see, you further prove my point about frminism and pre oncivef notion about men..listen I am 29 with no single child. NONE..what would make you even think I have a bunch of baby mamas?

see od trix, you are the typical woman..when you can't defend your stance..you rush and find the easiest stereotype you can find about men and use it on them. You are displaying every trait I described since we got into this topic

to keep on topic, i will probably have the opportunity to sleep with someone else tomorrow, but me and the girl i'm with aren't serious so she won't care, well she said she wouldn't.

don't know if i will though, the girl that wants my nut is a 6 on a good day. i can take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    getting rich as fuck out her, and aquiring advanced degrees

good luck with that

why would my kids not respect me lol, im respectable as eff bruh.

if you're not in their lives for those important moments then they will lose respect for you.

and whay are you implying i F2AlL 1n L()v3 with a chick with diabetes? gtfo
    obviously they wouldn't want me cheating on their mother because it hurts their mother and what not, so yeah. everything im saying is true but can't be actualized because we live a lie in this society.

this love shit is why marriages don't work, it's fake and short term. It's without reason or structure and when it comes to planning your LIFE you can't base it on a euphoric high.

i agree that you can't base it on a high, because life is about highs and lows.

i believe in a lasting love, but it's a human love that you have for family. once you love a woman like family yes by all means go ahead and marry her that's what it is (if the genes and brain game is proper), but that euphoria shit? gtfo

americans just like being high dude. everything is about extreme emotional states, and they'll never admit they were wrong about concepts, like romantic love, it's a lie.
    not everyone can be high on life all the time, they will experience lows but they have to work things out, communicate, not just go out and fuck the nearest person. it might seem like a high but if you have a conscience you will feel guilt. if you don't feel guilt then fine. but that doesn't mean damage hasn't damage hasn't been done. choose to ignore the damage if you can. but when you bring an innocent life into this world that damage is long lasting damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Wobbling Totem Poles

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

She's broken down. It's a clinic in here.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    see od trix, you are the typical woman..when you can't defend your stance..you rush and find the easiest stereotype you can find about men and use it on them. You are displaying every trait I described since we got into this topic

the easiest stereotype is the most common of all. why not talk about the biggest issue?

and what is a typical woman?

Decipher, son.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trix+ View Post
    the easiest stereotype is the most common of all.

and what is a typical woman?
    You're done. Wrap it up. I wish you the best in your quest.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

lmao you gotta be kidding me? So you telling me right now yhat this is how you approach charecter assesment? Through easy sterotypes? That sounds air headish.......

stereotypes exist.

let's discuss stereotypes.

Decipher, son.

stereotypes exist to close minded people who are afraid to think outside the box...is that what you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trix+ View Post
    not everyone can be high on life all the time, they will experience lows but they have to work things out, communicate, not just go out and fuck the nearest person. it might seem like a high but if you have a conscience you will feel guilt. if you don't feel guilt then fine. but that doesn't mean damage hasn't damage hasn't been done. choose to ignore the damage if you can. but when you bring an innocent life into this world that damage is long lasting damage.
    dude where did i imply that i won't be there in my childs life? because i dont want their mother to have diabetes? your assuming im going in an angle that im not.

you're not understanding me. in not calling sex a high im calling 'love' a high
    there's real love like the love you have for your mother and self, and there's euphoric love which is really a deep infatuation but it's what we call 'love' and it's different from the real love because of the sexual element but even in that euphoric love you still find other people attractive. an attractive person is an attractive person and anyone arousing still has the capacity to arouse you. you can love someone and be aroused by someone else.

if you don't understand what im saying just say that instead of filling in the blanks about being there for kids cause i don't want to wife someone with genetic heart tumors.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    stereotypes exist to close minded people who are afraid to think outside the box...is that what you are?
    i'm saying that stereotypes exist and they are part of our every day lives.

we all do things that are stereotypical of other cultures as well as our own. that's what makes people different. so again, i'm here to discuss the different reasons that different people have for cheating.

if you have anything to add that's not stereotypical then please do.

Decipher, son.

look dude, i don't care if your a stereotypical asian or whatever. I'm here talking about busting off in real clam, getting money, and producing champion seed.

lets just stay on subject.