Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    A man doesn't want to cheat. Cheating is something women do. A man wants to have sexual relations without the relationship. Look at it from our perspective.

Guy takes a girl out on a date. Has a nice time. Doesn't push for anything. At this point he's made an investment in time and money in this girl as a sign of his interest in her and his financial situation. After a couple dates the ritual goes (and that's all this is, a played out mating ritual) where the girl is supposed to reciprocate with sex to show her interest and respect for him. If not she should have already stopped seeing him. Third date is the traditional make or break point. Then coitus occurs. After he wipes his dick on her face and tells her to get the fuck out, that's it. If he wants to go through it again he'll call her and she can say yes or no to come back into it for another round. This takes place until desired. However if he's good at it and is managing several girls at once with pimp status you shouldn't feel like he's cheating on you because you're still in the mating ritual phase. If anything he's testing the waters to see if he's serious about you. If he comes back that's a good thing. If he breaks it off he saved you the trouble because it wasn't going anywhere. If he's trying to pull off a menage et trois you should be totally into it if you want to impress him. It goes without saying dudes love that shit.

A man isn't settled until this has gone on for a while. Men fall in Lust. Women fall in love. If a man falls in Love with you he's probably obsessed with possessing you. (Which isn't sketchy or anything its the truth.) Its a totally different perspective. Basically a man is looking for sex until he's looking for something more. Eventually you'll spend enough time together he like fucking you and thinks you're okay to be around. Maybe. At this point presuming you're hot and you're mother's hot and you do domestic tasks well (or give the best head) you might have a chance at marriage. This is where his boy comes in and tests the commitment by trying to turn him against you. If it fails he's probably into you.

And that is basically the male mating and marriage ritual. It could take days or decades for a guy with prospects to choose a woman. There's no way to know. Once he chooses a man is stubborn as shit and won't cheat unless he's a jackass. Its only cheating if you're married and that's some Donald Draper shit. I can understand it but I can't accept it. If you're married and you have kids you should never cheat. That's part of what makes a man.
    women don't always fall 'in love' with every man they date/shag. if men are gonna date several women at the same time then it ought to be okay for women to date several different men at the same time too. it's a shame how men don't like the fact that women can play them at their own game. we don't always fall in love and/or wanna get pregnant by the men we shag, some do, some don't. the women who purposely get pregnant by worthless men are idiots. the men who don't want their women to get pregnant but refuse to wear a condom while knowing these women aren't using any contraception are also idiots. both men and women are to blame for unwanted children. we have too many kids put into care homes and shit, it's not right.

how many divorces are down to the man cheating and/or getting a next female pregnant? how many divorce cases are down to the woman getting pregnant or giving birth to a next man's baby? can someone get some stats? it's not a competition, both are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

i have cheated. but im married now. i wont cheat again unless its on some "lets flee the country and start my life over" type o' shit... it's just isnt worth it at this point. actually, if it was with another married woman who has as much to lose as i do then i might consider it ...
    Last edited by cutn' heads; 08-31-2010 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Trixx men cheat so we should too. We get offered dick so many times. Look at ur mans dick and no that something better will come along in about an hour.
    women and men are fundamentally different so we can not participate in cross gender activities and expect to function effectively under those situations.

for example...woman can not sleep with a whole bunch of men and be viewed upon as being player.

just like a man can not wear ass hugging jeans, tight shirts, arched eyebrows, swinging a man bag and be looked upon as anything other than homosexual

they both may go into the situation with the best of intentions, but there are some things men and women can not do

now for cheating...women cant do what men do because cheating for a women is different than cheating for a man unless he was raised a fatherless, no male figure, testosterone deficient half fag. women are conquered sexually (unless a man was raised by women). women emotionalize sex and almost always fall in love with those they cheat with (unless your a simp).....

i will touch more upon this later...its far too early and my brain isnt awake yet

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    if it's okay for men to cheat then what's good for him is good for her.

if you can't take your woman cheating on you then you shouldn't cheat on her.

it's not called "cheating" for no reason.
    answering the question in the title...monogamy is unnatural. our only purpose on this planet is to reproduce. thats been the theme for hundreds of millions of years

i think i'm high

cheating is for immature relationships....

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocean View Post
    answering the question in the title...monogamy is unnatural. our only purpose on this planet is to reproduce. thats been the theme for hundreds of millions of years

you talk like humans are some kind of virus, no other purpose in life except to reproduce. saddening.

i hope you never get married, cos the poor cow will just be miserable with your cheating.

i doubt you've ever been in love. sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Veteran Member

Trixx is on fire! Ha.

U go girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Trixx is on fire! Ha.
    yeah i heard she was burnin too.

Veteran Member

Back on topic: I don't believe in cheating. If I'm with u, I'm not cheating and I expect the same. If u can't handle that, then get out.

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    "Yesssss. feel the fruit flow thru you my young padawan."
    "but i'm not a faggot!"
    "you will be....you...will be."
    This is why I put up with your often crazy-black-man thoughts. Jewels like this.
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 08-31-2010 at 08:36 PM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    women don't always fall 'in love' with every man they date/shag. if men are gonna date several women at the same time then it ought to be okay for women to date several different men at the same time too. it's a shame how men don't like the fact that women can play them at their own game. we don't always fall in love and/or wanna get pregnant by the men we shag, some do, some don't. the women who purposely get pregnant by worthless men are idiots. the men who don't want their women to get pregnant but refuse to wear a condom while knowing these women aren't using any contraception are also idiots. both men and women are to blame for unwanted children. we have too many kids put into care homes and shit, it's not right.

how many divorces are down to the man cheating and/or getting a next female pregnant? how many divorce cases are down to the woman getting pregnant or giving birth to a next man's baby? can someone get some stats? it's not a competition, both are wrong.

Wait what?

Welcome to inside my head.
    Last edited by THE W; 09-02-2010 at 12:39 PM.

DeeBlock

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    "Yesssss. feel the fruit flow thru you my young padawan."

"but i'm not a faggot!"

"you will be....you...will be."

hahahahahaha

Boarz is such an idiot. He hands out free material so he could get dissed.

That's a punk and a FAGGOT!!!!!!

Yes. I told a joke suggesting I was gay on the internet. Cool.

See how this is all the same person? And how in real life he actually has a wicked hot wife?

Its sort of like that but less so.

DeeBlock

Are you comparing your online closet outing on wucorp to a paid comedian acting gay?

One gets paid the other doesn't.

The one who does not get paid for the gay impersonation has a higher probability of being a true full-blown faggot.

So... where is this going? You have a problem with the possibility a teenager in NH who posts on a Wu Tang Forum (allegedly) might possibly be gay based off a joke? Are you worried I'll catch aids or are you afraid I might try and track you down and stick my aids dick in you butt and instantly reduce you to a subhuman crybaby who thanks to a strange sensation in his anus can no longer carry on living?

You sir, are a faggot. And in bothering to respond I'm starting to look serious on the internet. Hypothetically if I was gay what would you do and why would you do it? If I wasn't gay wouldn't you look foolish? And why did I post a billion pictures of blowjobs if I'm gay. You do realize I'm not homophobic so trying to call me gay makes me laugh at you right?