Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    love doesnt hurt..and its real

love does hurt when you've been betrayed, it doesn't matter if you're a man or woman, it hurts. that is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trix+ View Post
    love does hurt when you've been betrayed, it doesn't matter if you're a man or woman, it hurts. that is real.
    there was absence of love though right? someone's selfishness hurt you

Cream of the Corp

Male
    Female
    Opposite sexes
    How the 1 behaves in sexual matters is contrary, by definition, to how the other behaves.
    To imply, or to think that the 2 should behave in a like manner in sexual matters is unnatural and asinine.

A real live dude is not gonna cheat on a girlfriend
    If the man knows he wants multiple women, he should have never made any 1 woman his exclusive girlfriend. He either made that commitment to get the pussy, or to hold on to the pussy. A real dude would have been straight up from the beginning: "I want you, as well as others." And if the woman wasn't down, he would move on to the next woman. Being so pressed over 1 female that you would "commit" even though you want to sleep around is really some sucker shit. His game ain't up to par.

Marriage is a whole other matter.
    Marriage is the basis and foundation of family, and family is the basis and foundation of society and civilization in general. If one knowingly, willingly, and blatantly violates the sanctity of marriage, they should suffer severe chastisement

not really. half the people here hate blacks and wutangclan.
    TRUE STORY

it takes two to make a relationship. don't put all the blame on women. last i heard it was still popular to be in relationships. relationships are pretty cool when it's going well.

it's natural to want to fuck other humans but as humans you have a choice whether to fuck or not.
    It does take two and relationships are definatly good when they're goin well but as you said you have a choice and he chose to cheat so the relationship couldn't have been that important to him no matter how many times he told you he loved you or how serious it felt to you

what is the difference?

i've talked about love for parents, animals, etc,
    Surely the love for your partner is completley different to the love you might have for parents, animals etc.. (I'd hope so anyway!)

I honestly feel for ya but as stated earlier I don't think your gonna find the answers your looking for on here or from anyone other than your ex

several people have givin serveral answers to your main question. i've come to the conclusion that u either need to ask this guy why he cheated or just get over it already.

we all cheat for different reasons and only he has the right answer for u

Quote Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
    Therein lies part of the problem.

You felt strongly about your love for him, that doesn't mean your feelings were fully reciprocated.

treat em mean, keep em keen?

People will say all types of things to have someone stick around when they're lonely, even if it's throwing the word "love" around with on concern.

he didn't just tell me he loved me. he showed me he loved me for the best part of our relationship. we did everything together. we'd spend every penny we had on us. he didn't have to buy me expensive gifts. him being there for me was what i needed.

I agree with this.

Then again, I was touching girl's naughty places before a lot of kids around here were born.

So my experiences might be different, comparatively.

See answer #1.

Decipher, son.

real talk june thats real talk

Quote Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
    several people have givin serveral answers to your main question. i've come to the conclusion that u either need to ask this guy why he cheated or just get over it already.

we all cheat for different reasons and only he has the right answer for u
    i get it.

men cheat, women cheat. just because they want a fuck. that must sound great in the divorce courts. why do people get married or have relationships if they're gonna fuck whoever they want anyways?

Decipher, son.

people change like the weather

Quote Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
    Male
    Female
    Opposite sexes
    How the 1 behaves in sexual matters is contrary, by definition, to how the other behaves.
    To imply, or to think that the 2 should behave in a like manner in sexual matters is unnatural and asinine.

A real live dude is not gonna cheat on a girlfriend
    If the man knows he wants multiple women, he should have never made any 1 woman his exclusive girlfriend. He either made that commitment to get the pussy, or to hold on to the pussy. A real dude would have been straight up from the beginning: "I want you, as well as others." And if the woman wasn't down, he would move on to the next woman. Being so pressed over 1 female that you would "commit" even though you want to sleep around is really some sucker shit. His game ain't up to par.

Marriage is a whole other matter.
    Marriage is the basis and foundation of family, and family is the basis and foundation of society and civilization in general. If one knowingly, willingly, and blatantly violates the sanctity of marriage, they should suffer severe chastisement

TRUE STORY

but they do behave in a like manner when it comes to sexual matters. men cheat and women cheat. both sexes can cheat.

Decipher, son.

Cos they probably start out that marrige or relationship thinkin that they're with 'the one' then when it isn't working out the way they had it planned and they either dont try to sort it out or they're scared to end it, for whatever reason.. so they end up lookin elsewhere for whatever the reason might be and inevitably someone ends up gettin hurt

yep we both have alot of work to do

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    Cos they probably start out that marrige or relationship thinkin that they're with 'the one' then when it isn't working out the way they had it planned and they either dont try to sort it out or they're scared to end it, for whatever reason.. so they end up lookin elsewhere for whatever the reason might be and inevitably someone ends up gettin hurt
    if people who think they've found the one and then change their minds when they find out that person is not really the person you thought they were then you either work things out or end it. why drag it out until you hate each others guts and spend all your time hating on each other?

if they're not the one for you then why live a lie?

Decipher, son.

if people who think they've found the one and then change their minds when they find out that person is not really the person you thought they were then you either work things out or end it. why drag it out until you hate each others guts and spend all your time hating on each other?

if they're not the one for you then why live a lie?
    Well exactly, thats what I'm saying! I agree with you but noone other than your ex can give you the answers because we don't know the specific details of your relationship

Quote Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
    trixx dont be a sammi sweetheart

(see jersey shore ronnie & sammi)

i don't watch jersey shore and i certainly do not aspire to be like them.

you'd be ok with your husband cheating on you? if he did cheat on you should your friends remind you not to be a sammi sweetheart?

Decipher, son.