Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    you talk like humans are some kind of virus, no other purpose in life except to reproduce. saddening.

i hope you never get married, cos the poor cow will just be miserable with your cheating.

i doubt you've ever been in love. sad.
    i am married, i have children, and im content for now. and when you think about what we are doing to this planet...human are a virus that continue to multiply unchecked destroying every bit of greenery we see on land and blackening every bit of water in our seas...i mean...when you think about it...technically what you claim i was alluding to is correct even though i was not speaking or hinting on that issue
    Last edited by The Ocean; 08-31-2010 at 10:14 PM.

i feel sorry for your wife.

does she know how you feel about cheating?

why bother to get married if you're planning on cheating down the line?

i know i wouldn't bother getting married if i knew that person wasn't gonna be the one and only one i wanted to be with for the rest of my life. if my husband ever cheated on me, i'd leave him. all that bullshit that goes with cheating, the lies and deception. makes me sick.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 08-31-2010 at 10:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

ocean is jaded by his own existence. he should kill himself since his purpose has already been served. (has kids)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocean View Post
    i am married, i have children, and im content for now. and when you think about what we are doing to this planet...human are a virus that continue to multiply unchecked destroying every bit of greenery we see on land and blackening every bit of water in our seas...i mean...when you think about it...technically what you claim i was alluding to is correct even though i was not speaking or hinting on that issue

though, that is what humans do, i don't believe that is all we are here to do.

Decipher, son.

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    ocean is jaded by his own existence. he should kill himself since his purpose has already been served. (has kids)

so true.

in some countries, if ocean was female and cheated, he'd get stoned to death. i say what's good for the goose is good for the gander. except i don't believe in killing people for things like that.

Decipher, son.

humans have just as much propensity for positive action as they do negative.
    you have a drive to fuck, yes. you also have a mind that can overcome those primal desires. so by his own logic,(we are here to do what is in our nature to do) humans are here to overcome their primal selves because its in our nature to THINK.

i feel sorry for your wife.

does she know how you feel about cheating?

why bother to get married if you're planning on cheating down the line?

i know i wouldn't bother getting married if i knew that person wasn't gonna be the one and only one i wanted to be with for the rest of my life. if my husband ever cheated on me, i'd leave him. all that bullshit that goes with cheating, the lies and deception. makes me sick.
    you shouldnt feel sorry for my wife. as long as she does her job..there is no reason to "cheat". i consider it just as much "cheating" when i woman stops having sex with her husband...but then tells him if he seeks solace in another vagina shes gonna divorce him. that shit aint fair and the court will back her bullshit up all day. my wife tried to run game on me a while ago stating the above. i then responded with "satisfy your husband and you have nothing to worry about". to which she asked "are you saying i have to worry?" i retorted with " are planning on not fulfilling one of your wifely duties?" she had nothing to say and i've been knee deep in some ass every since.

well your assessment is inaccurate and half assed. my purpose is not fulfilled until my seeds reach adulthood. anything after that is none of my concern. i will continue to live my life...but i will not be blinded to whats going around me. pull your head out of your ass and pay attention. (im not the first one to tell you this)

humans have just as much propensity for positive action as they do negative.
    you have a drive to fuck, yes. you also have a mind that can overcome those primal desires. so by his own logic,(we are here to do what is in our nature to do) humans are here to overcome their primal selves because its in our nature to THINK.
    what are our primal desires?

you shouldnt feel sorry for my wife. as long as she does her job..there is no reason to "cheat". i consider it just as much "cheating" when i woman stops having sex with her husband...but then tells him if he seeks solace in another vagina shes gonna divorce him. that shit aint fair and the court will back her bullshit up all day. my wife tried to run game on me a while ago stating the above. i then responded with "satisfy your husband and you have nothing to worry about". to which she asked "are you saying i have to worry?" i retorted with " are planning on not fulfilling one of your wifely duties?" she had nothing to say and i've been knee deep in some ass every since.
    oh but i do feel sorry for your wife, poor woman. your only reason for existance is to reproduce and fullful your primal desires and your wife is only there to fullfil those desires. what a sad, sad marriage you have and a sad, sad existance too.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-01-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Decipher, son.

what are our primal desires?
    U don't know?
    Anyway reproduction does not include raising a family. Your purpose has been served once you busted that nut. Right? Dont backpedal now.

U don't know?
    Anyway reproduction does not include raising a family. Your purpose has been served once you busted that nut. Right? Dont backpedal now.
    only way you can say im back peddling is if you quote me where i said one must then kill themselves after "busting at nut"? what other living thing does that? they go on to bust other nuts. you can not introduce new concepts then call bullshit. my bad for assuming you were smarter than that.

reproduction includes ensuring the survival of the species. thats the point of reproduction. and how do you ensure that survival? you make sure that legacy is fit enough to pass it on. thats more or less the womans role depending on the species. the man is the spreader of the seed for the most part

and im well aware of what "primal desires" are...but im not sure you do. hence the question. and considering the fact that you didnt answer...im going to assume you dont
    Last edited by The Ocean; 09-01-2010 at 08:29 AM.

oh but i do feel sorry for your wife, poor woman. your only reason for existance is to reproduce and fullful your primal desires and your wife is only there to fullfil those desires. what a sad, sad marriage you have and a sad, sad existance too.
    quote me where i said fulfill primal desires. you dont even know what that means...so i feel sorry for a bubble head like you. i hope you dont reproduce with someone of equal intelligence

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

cheating is for the weak. If i would want to cheat my women, i would just end our relationship before doing so. i guess then it would not be cheating. Cheating is for dirt bags.