Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: it's natural for a man to cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    you're the one who is incapable of debate if all you can do is resort to insults. nuff said.
    your "debating" practices are choc full of fallacies

i said:

i mean, what good is a husband if he can't get his dick hard? i have primal desires, too.
    then you replied:

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocean View Post
    thats just called being a slut. once again...women cant always do the same things as men. i like sluts...you can be my jump off if you look good and my wife stops fuckin. i aint breaking you off raw though.
    then i replied back to you:

oh dear me, i don't watch tv or read romance novels like you do. if that's what you're into, then that's you.

maybe i'm not the kind of woman you know or like.

i don't ever want a so-called 'man' like you. i wouldn't even want to fuck you if you were the last dick on earth. there are plenty of things i could fuck myself with, and i never want you to be one of them.

you can't come up with a decent answer, only thing you can come up with is to call women sluts if their man can't get it up. well, if these women were such sluts then why can't their men get it up?
    im insulting you because you insist on having me answer to things i never said.

what were you alluding to if you didn't mean to say what you did?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

It's like this.

When a man see a girl. A fine girl. The FIRST thing he things about is...

What would it be like to kiss her? To fuck her?

If sex seems appealing to the guy then he goes for it.

Which is characterized by the saying, "Men fall in Lust."

Women on the other hand. When they see a guy they think...

Oh he's cute. I wonder if he'll treat me right.

Then a women goes in and see if he is really worth it. "Women fall in Love."

Now what happens when these two forces collide?

The man will do ANYTHING to fufill his sexual fantasy. Take her out on a movie, to a dinner, to Six Flags, etc. He acts like how he thinks the girl would want him to act. He's kind, nice, caring, but he must also exude that hint of cockiness and confidence to display his masculinity.

This is when the girl falls in love. How does a women tell a man she's in love with him?(Besides actually saying it?) She has sex with him. See, women believe sex to be a bonding ritual in which once the act is done, it can never be reversed. Women "feel" a lot of things, and sex is the pinnacle. You might as well attach a chain to you and your girl once you have sex because that is how she sees it.

A guy's perspective is a little different.

A male believes sex to be a "physical" thing. He's living out his sexual fantasy with you, and once he's done he fees no attachment. No commitment. Once that last drop of sperm escapes his dick then he regains his senses. That heightened feeling of love and affection is gone for the meantime. But guys CAN fall in love. That is when they spend enough time with you AFTER the sex. If a guy says they love you BEFORE you have sex with him then he's lying. He's just saying that so you CAN have sex with him, as he knows how women believe sex is the ultimate act of love for one another.

So basically, sex drives man. If the women he is married to keeps the sex coming, and continues to display all of the qualities the guy fell in love with AFTER they had sex, then women, you have nothing to worry about.

But if you let up on your man for one second. You stop having sex, You stop treating him right, You start to argue, You start to fuss, You start to fight,

then he's going to cheat.

The ABBOTT

you buy girls flowers too?

you kiss that bitch after she swallowed a load?

when a man sees a girl he awnts to fuck that, make you cum in the nastiest way.

girls are the same. if you get your dick game up, you could fuck anything you want

the only way to keep a bitch is to fuck her better then she ever imagined

better then the last guy

good dick will keep a bitch more faithful then a fat paycheck
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 09-04-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Solja View Post
    It's like this.

When a man see a girl. A fine girl. The FIRST thing he things about is...

What would it be like to kiss her? To fuck her?

If sex seems appealing to the guy then he goes for it.

Which is characterized by the saying, "Men fall in Lust."

Women on the other hand. When they see a guy they think...

Oh he's cute. I wonder if he'll treat me right.

Then a women goes in and see if he is really worth it. "Women fall in Love."

Now what happens when these two forces collide?

The man will do ANYTHING to fufill his sexual fantasy. Take her out on a movie, to a dinner, to Six Flags, etc. He acts like how he thinks the girl would want him to act. He's kind, nice, caring, but he must also exude that hint of cockiness and confidence to display his masculinity.

This is when the girl falls in love. How does a women tell a man she's in love with him?(Besides actually saying it?) She has sex with him. See, women believe sex to be a bonding ritual in which once the act is done, it can never be reversed. Women "feel" a lot of things, and sex is the pinnacle. You might as well attach a chain to you and your girl once you have sex because that is how she sees it.

A guy's perspective is a little different.

A male believes sex to be a "physical" thing. He's living out his sexual fantasy with you, and once he's done he fees no attachment. No commitment. Once that last drop of sperm escapes his dick then he regains his senses. That heightened feeling of love and affection is gone for the meantime. But guys CAN fall in love. That is when they spend enough time with you AFTER the sex. If a guy says they love you BEFORE you have sex with him then he's lying. He's just saying that so you CAN have sex with him, as he knows how women believe sex is the ultimate act of love for one another.

So basically, sex drives man. If the women he is married to keeps the sex coming, and continues to display all of the qualities the guy fell in love with AFTER they had sex, then women, you have nothing to worry about.

But if you let up on your man for one second. You stop having sex, You stop treating him right, You start to argue, You start to fuss, You start to fight,

then he's going to cheat.
    You think kiss before fuck? Sorry I thought that was weird. Oh well. I see a girl and its me pressing her face against a bedroom mirror while I ram her pussy from behind. That's the best way to do it. The mirror allows me to see her tits while I fuck her in the ass. It's pretty ingenious.

Everything else you said I cosign.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    you buy girls flowers too?

you kiss that bitch after she swallowed a load?

when a man sees a girl he awnts to fuck that, make you cum in the nastiest way.

girls are the same. if you get your dick game up, you could fuck anything you want

the only way to keep a bitch is to fuck her better then she ever imagined

better then the last guy
    I'm that last guy who was cool just getting head because he's too drunk, high, and lazy to bang her out adequately. Why half ass? All or nothing, and All ain't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    You think kiss before fuck? Sorry I thought that was weird. Oh well. I see a girl and its me pressing her face against a bedroom mirror while I ram her pussy from behind. That's the best way to do it. The mirror allows me to see her tits while I fuck her in the ass. It's pretty ingenious.

Everything else you said I cosign.
    Lol I don't put that much thought into fuckin. I'm on autopilot for the most part

i said:

then you replied:

then i replied back to you:

what were you alluding to if you didn't mean to say what you did?

The post before the slut comment answer your question, young lady. Which is a recap of my original post in this thread. I won't spend too much time on you one of the reasons why I don't take you seriously because I know play as many games you claim I play. Your handle suggests you play too much or your turn tricks so I look at you as more entertainment then someone I can build with
    Last edited by The Ocean; 09-05-2010 at 11:08 AM.

who to say i would want to mix gene pools with you in the first place? stupidity is an undesirable trait and you appear to have that in abun-dunce. anyway...you hear it all the time...see it all the time and read about it all the time....what is the first thing a woman does when she is unfulfilled emotionally...she fills that void. you women seem to have some kind of empowering circle scissor session when it comes to that shit. woman arent built like men in terms of the sex aspect..after a few years...she prolly aint fuckin anyway..so it doesn't matter if a man cant get it up. a woman's libido lessens as they enter into a secure relationship. women want affections and attention and frequently step out on their men to get that. watch a soap opera or read a romance novel and its choc full of that garbage.
    The post before the slut comment answer your question, young lady. Which is a recap of my original post in this thread. I won't spend too much time on you one of the reasons why I don't take you seriously because I know play as many games you claim I play. Your handle suggests you play too much or your turn tricks so I look at you as more entertainment then someone I can build with
    no, you meant to say women who want sex are sluts, otherwise you wouldn't have quoted me after you posted the above quote.

why do you always have to blame the women for stupid things, like her libido? i have a healthy libido, well, would have if i wasn't on meds. if marriage means that my man won't be able to get it up after a few years then i ain't getting married. what's the fucking point if your man won't be able to get it up? by the men's rules, i should be able to cheat if my man can't get it up, right?

Decipher, son.

Basically Trixx, you're not a whore, you're a girl who needs to get banged out on the regular. Which is totally fine by me because I'm not a misogynist, I'm just sexist, and there's a huge difference. Sexism says I'm deserve more money then you for the same work. Misogyny says you shouldn't be able to work.

Life's about compromises.

I don't believe in monogamous lifestyles as being standard, but I wouldn't cheat, I'd be open about it. I'm enough of an asshole to not be a complete asshole. I'm enough of a douchebag that I wouldn't care enough to lie, which in the longterm is probably a sign of saintliness which is why I'm pretty much Brohammad.

I think I have that visor.

no, you meant to say women who want sex are sluts, otherwise you wouldn't have quoted me after you posted the above quote.

why do you always have to blame the women for stupid things, like her libido?
    fine...thats EXACTLY what i meant

Technically Trixx, Libido means creative energy. It has nothing to do with your uncontrolled nymphomania. Its the energy that makes you tick. Your psyche and shit. Freud only really linked it to sex because Freud linked everything to sex. Freud was kind of a nymphomaniac. If you want to talk about how you like getting your twat murdered that's not really your Libido.

you know i was talking about my sex drive. both my nurse and my doc knows what i'm talking about when i say libido.

when i'm high, my sex drive goes through the roof.

Decipher, son.

you know i was talking about my sex drive. both my nurse and my doc knows what i'm talking about when i say libido.

when i'm high, my sex drive goes through the roof.
    It's your pussy. You can call it what you want.

i was gonna let this one go but it's been annoying me. i don't think i made myself clear enough for The Ocean.

you shouldnt feel sorry for my wife. as long as she does her job..there is no reason to "cheat". i consider it just as much "cheating" when i woman stops having sex with her husband...but then tells him if he seeks solace in another vagina shes gonna divorce him. that shit aint fair and the court will back her bullshit up all day. my wife tried to run game on me a while ago stating the above. i then responded with "satisfy your husband and you have nothing to worry about". to which she asked "are you saying i have to worry?" i retorted with " are planning on not fulfilling one of your wifely duties?" she had nothing to say and i've been knee deep in some ass every since.
    you're saying having sex with you is one of your wife's 'wifely duties'. in that case having sex with your wife is one of your duties as a husband. if your wife refuses to have sex with you then you class that as cheating, and that you should be able to "seek solace in another vagina" if your wife doesn't perform her "wifely duties".

wait till you get to the age when you can't get it up anymore. when you can't perform your husbandly duties then your wife should class that as cheating and then she can seek a peen cos you're not fulfilling your duty as a husband.

only way you can say im back peddling is if you quote me where i said one must then kill themselves after "busting at nut"? what other living thing does that? they go on to bust other nuts. you can not introduce new concepts then call bullshit. my bad for assuming you were smarter than that.

reproduction includes ensuring the survival of the species. thats the point of reproduction. and how do you ensure that survival? you make sure that legacy is fit enough to pass it on. thats more or less the womans role depending on the species. the man is the spreader of the seed for the most part

and im well aware of what "primal desires" are...but im not sure you do. hence the question. and considering the fact that you didnt answer...im going to assume you dont
    reproduction at the cost of our species survival and existence? at the cost of every species on the planet? men with no jobs fathering 30+ kids with all different women. how much money do you think those kids actually get in child support? what were the things that you wanted as a kid? nintendo, playstation, fresh trainers every month, cds, movies, etc, etc. do you think those children get anything near that? do you think those men that father x-amount of children are people to look up to? to admire and want to compete with?

how do you think those kids feel about their father? if they've actually met them. how do you think those kids feel growing up knowing they weren't wanted? where's the fatherly love these day? don't men know how to show love no more? i got something to tell you, there is more to love than what you do with your dicks.
    Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 07-29-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Decipher, son.