9)Look What I Got
    10)I Still Luv You
    11)Let Me Tell You Something
    12)T.I. vs. T.I.P.
    13)Bezzle
    14)Kingofdasouth
    15)Be Better Than Me
    16)Long Live da Game

T.I. is the Jay-Z of the South(as notede by Pharell of the Neptunes), and this is his Blueprint.

The first track sets the whole mood of the album. You are instantly drawn into the world of the "trap," a word T.I. himself popularized. It lets you know subconsciously what you are in for.

Throughout the album, T.I. touches on his life as a D-boy, but unlike his southern counterparts, he, like a rapper from the east coast, goes beneath the surface, and tells you of the consequences. You cannot takes tracks like 24s and Dope Boyz to seriously when you have songs such as the Kanye West produced "Doin My Job" and "Be Better Than Me" used to inspire the youth to not follow his path and the paths of so many others who have fallen into the "trap."

Of course an album isn't complete without songs for the laides, such as Let's Get Away and Let me Tell You Something. But the filler is brief with songs such as the reflective T.I. vs T.I.P., Look What I Got, and I Still Luv U.

Though T.I. is by no means a Nas, his flow, delivery, sincerity, and multi-syllable capabilities more than make up for it.

The album ends with T.I. showcasing his impressive talent for story-telling. He tells the story of a man who traps, gets caught by the police, and during a high-speed chase, ultimately meets his demise. This thematic rap song could be compared to Big L's "Casualties of a Dice Game."

In the end, despite whatever material T.I. may release in the future. We can all reccolect on T.I. at his best with this album. It is easily one of the greatest southern albums of all time. And perhaps, one of the greatest Hip Hop albums ever.

8/10 - 8.5/10 for me. Only song I could do without is Let's Get Away. Other than that I can bang this album from front to back. Probably won't get too much love here though.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

T.I Vs. T.I.P is a banger and prolly my fav joint on there. reminds me of high school lunch time driving to a weed session lol

i use to like this album alot back in the day. prolly would bore me now though
    We do it for the people.

I used to think it was his best work but after King came out it made it hard to judge. I think I like both albums about the same.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

To date, I'd say T.I. has 3 tight albums under his belt (this, King, Paper Trail), and this might be the best of those. Doubt this'll get much love in this forum, as someone else noted, but looking at things objectively everything works on this album for one reason or another.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

I just noticed that I don't have this album, same goes for I'm Serious.

Out of the rest I like King best.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    I just noticed that I don't have this album, same goes for I'm Serious.

Out of the rest I like King best.
    King is the album I'd recommend to any non-jaded hip-hop fan. It can vibe with every coast, imho. I'd say that Trap Muzik might be slightly better, but I think you'd have to be more open minded to southern hip-hop (in general, since I know every loves groups like Outkast) to really ride with it. Lyrically, Paper Trail is hands down his best work.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud