Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Message from the honorable Allah Jihad of the NGE addressing the Wu Tang Clan

Mandatory Death

Default Re: Message from the honorable Allah Jihad of the NGE addressing the Wu Tang Clan

Allah Jihad (doesn't that mean holy war god?)

I doubt yer book is shit, and fuck you trying to brainwash wu-tang kids into believing you're lame 5% hypocritical BIAS fuckin ass...

That literature was some of the most bias fuckin readings i've ever read...

FUCK YOUR book...comming onto wu-tang corp to promote yerself as ALLAH JIHAD!!!!!!

you're a rich faggot muslim, aren't you with yer 450 g's, so you think you're better then wu cause they wrote shit in songs and you got a faggy ass book?...congratulations, why bash wu-tang for some of the shit they say...

here's one of my favorite lines i ever wrote....you gunna hate me for this u pussy....

"a track's a bitch, hit, beat n' spit on it til it fits, sometimes my motive flips and i begin to think i'm sick"

none of them prolly smack hoes, it's just a joke n' shit...fuck women anyways, bitches are stupid and muslims cut they're clitoris' off in some countries...so don't tell me shit abotu wu-tang and capone bad mouthing bitches....

you just a fuckin flimsy ass 5%er...

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Default Re: Message from the honorable Allah Jihad of the NGE addressing the Wu Tang Clan

religion at its essence is enlightening, its people who take it into their own gnarled hands and twist it into what they want it to be...i understand the 5% origins, but i can't recognize it as authentic when it distorts the image of the honorable religion of Islam.

as far as the RZA goes, that is a bit disappointing, if true...yeah i dont embrace this faction, but when you speak something, then it should be with conviction, and with truth.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Nation of Gods and Earths is a heated pot of raw bullshit. How can Allah and arabic word stand for Arm Leg Leg Arm Head, english words.
    Allah is God, always has been, always will be. Allah is an Arabic word, but within the Nation we have certain words as ya would call "slang". Allah is God without a doubt, but within our group we have an acronym for Allah, which is Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head, but this is not the meaning, its an acronym WE use. Just like the word Islam. The root word in Islam is "salaam" which means PEACE. But with in our Nation, we use an acronym (or several) for the word Islam, such as I Self Lord And Master, or I Sincerly Love Allah's Mathematics. That's just a sort of code we use, but its not it's meaning.

PEACE- Powerful Eyes of Allah C's Everything
    Please Excuse All Confusion Existing
    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Yo Allah Jihad, when's the book coming out?

PEACE

i always knew that about rza but never took it to heart.. i mean we all knew that he was rockin "christianal crosses" and diamond studded christian angel pieces in 97-98.

i just want him to keep producin that heat

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Veteran Member

who fukin cares wat religeon he is an how he views an spreads that religeon

there are fukin thousands of religeons and everyone i no whois religeous even if they the sam religeon they seem to view the religeon in different ways

so who cares in wat way u see the religeon

i no somone who swears they a christian but they havnt even read the bible and only every now an then go to church but i also know a chirstian that has read the bible and goes to church every sun

but whos to say who is more religeous no one!

grr religeons cause so much shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lesbian Nun
    Allah Jihad (doesn't that mean holy war god?)

I doubt yer book is shit, and fuck you trying to brainwash wu-tang kids into believing you're lame 5% hypocritical BIAS fuckin ass...

That literature was some of the most bias fuckin readings i've ever read...

FUCK YOUR book...comming onto wu-tang corp to promote yerself as ALLAH JIHAD!!!!!!

you're a rich faggot muslim, aren't you with yer 450 g's, so you think you're better then wu cause they wrote shit in songs and you got a faggy ass book?...congratulations, why bash wu-tang for some of the shit they say...

here's one of my favorite lines i ever wrote....you gunna hate me for this u pussy....

"a track's a bitch, hit, beat n' spit on it til it fits, sometimes my motive flips and i begin to think i'm sick"

none of them prolly smack hoes, it's just a joke n' shit...fuck women anyways, bitches are stupid and muslims cut they're clitoris' off in some countries...so don't tell me shit abotu wu-tang and capone bad mouthing bitches....

you just a fuckin flimsy ass 5%er...
    typical wu groupie response, first no one is brainwashing anyone, this is the simple case of paying respect from where you came....Ya'll really think ya'll know wu tang and every thing they stand for, don't make judgements on shit YOU DO NOT KNOW...ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN AROUND THEM....This is personal shit, not ya little groupie fantasy...You don't live in these areas where they came from......now you got someone who does who just asked a few members to come through and do a FUNDRAISER, at least help that way, and they blow him off..

Wu tang was basically founded on the nation of gods and earths, even if they choose to deny where they've come from now, how dare you come on here and try to deny what they are, you know what i'm sayin? Show some fuckin respect, and realize that ya so called "heroes" are really normal people who make mistakes, as in this case with not payin respect to the source which gave them the strength, knowledge and everything to make their music.

I mean straight up, i look at ya post and you seem like the most arrogant motherfucker in this post, god i wonder what wass goin thru ya mind when you typed all this crap...realize THIS IS NOT ABOUT MUSIC, THIS IS ABOUT SHOWING RESPECT TO WHERE YOU COME FROM.....and giving back to that cause.

blah i'm done

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

PEACE Allah Jihad. I have a few comments

1. I understand where u coming from God, but at the same time the duty of a civilized person is to teach he who is a savage the meaning of civilization, righteousness, the knowledge of self, the science of evrything in life, love, peace, and happiness. And to some degree, that's what the Wu has done. They have chosen music and the entertainment field as a platform to teach and deliver this message.

2. Many of the lines you have quoted are from their earlier stuff. Thats when they were young (both in age and in their studies). I'm young in my studies myself (I just turned 23). But everyday I grow as a person because that is the flow of the Universe, to gradually grow throughout time. U can see the evolution and growth of the Wu themselves (at least in their music, I dont know about their personal) from their first album (Enter The Wu) to their second abum (Wu-Tang Forever).

3. U cant feed a baby steak, u have to feed it baby food. Before teaching someone, I always try to adapt to their mental state, to figure out how I'm going to teach the person, because u cant teach everyone the same. When Allah (The Father, Clearance 13X) was teaching in the streets of Harlem, he came to those who rolled dice rollin dice himself. Just like Jesus, he hung around with the thieves, prostitutes, and killers because he knew that in order to teach and civilize them, he had to walk with them. Unlike these religions such as Christianity and Catholicism, which they try to force-feed their bullshit to u anf if u regect it, they have the fucking balls to "condemn u to hell" when they are some of the biggest murderers, adulterers, & rapists. I like to say "come to the people as the people" so if someone wants me to teach them but they rollin dice in the corner, I'm going to be right there rolling dice (however, there's a limit: I'm not going to kill nobody or sell poison to my people). In my humble opinion, thats why the Wu and other rappers who are "righteous" have certain subject matter, God. Because nobody wants to be preached to, u gotta come to them as they are.

Thanks to the God Allah Jihad for sharing his views.
    I wish u success on the book, I been anticipating it.
    PEACE.

At your sisters house

Namaste!!

Mandatory Death

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    typical wu groupie response, first no one is brainwashing anyone, this is the simple case of paying respect from where you came....Ya'll really think ya'll know wu tang and every thing they stand for, don't make judgements on shit YOU DO NOT KNOW...ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN AROUND THEM....This is personal shit, not ya little groupie fantasy...You don't live in these areas where they came from......now you got someone who does who just asked a few members to come through and do a FUNDRAISER, at least help that way, and they blow him off..

Wu tang was basically founded on the nation of gods and earths, even if they choose to deny where they've come from now, how dare you come on here and try to deny what they are, you know what i'm sayin? Show some fuckin respect, and realize that ya so called "heroes" are really normal people who make mistakes, as in this case with not payin respect to the source which gave them the strength, knowledge and everything to make their music.

I mean straight up, i look at ya post and you seem like the most arrogant motherfucker in this post, god i wonder what wass goin thru ya mind when you typed all this crap...realize THIS IS NOT ABOUT MUSIC, THIS IS ABOUT SHOWING RESPECT TO WHERE YOU COME FROM.....and giving back to that cause.

blah i'm done
    This guy has given back only bullshit he learned from some so called teacher about these muslims beliefs, and then writes a book about them to exploit the religion and make money off of it...

and then he bashes wu-tang cause they're probably too busy to play his fundraiser and just acts like a mad baby and has to diss them all behind their backs on the fuckin internet...

the 5% nation is a HUGE hypocrisy...

i don't even think REAL muslims like you fuckin faggots...

MC Killa

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    Yo Allah Jihad, when's the book coming out?

PEACE
    anybody watch team america? that fuckin name is killin me. durka durka.

Mandatory Death

jihad means holy war

how does that make sense?

"holy war god"...

as if this guy can call himself that...

This guy has given back only bullshit he learned from some so called teacher about these muslims beliefs, and then writes a book about them to exploit the religion and make money off of it...

and then he bashes wu-tang cause they're probably too busy to play his fundraiser and just acts like a mad baby and has to diss them all behind their backs on the fuckin internet...

the 5% nation is a HUGE hypocrisy...

i don't even think REAL muslims like you fuckin faggots...
    you really know nothing you speak of, you're talking again like this is some outside thing that is delusional and you know none of what your speaking. You think Allah Jihad has not build with wu tang members before?

this is allah with Popa Wu, whom you should have some knowledge of since you listen to wu tang music

he was doing this shit before you even knew what a "wu tang" was

This is not some "groupie" bullshit beef, these are legitimate claims from a respectable source. It is true that members of mainstream islam do not consider member of NGE or the NOI for that matter "muslims" but that is not the point. The point is that WU TANG IS NOT PAYING RESPECT TO THE SOURCE FROM WHICH THEY CLAIM, and yet they still try to rep that source. I think that they are justified in making their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    PEACE Allah Jihad. I have a few comments

1. I understand where u coming from God, but at the same time the duty of a civilized person is to teach he who is a savage the meaning of civilization, righteousness, the knowledge of self, the science of evrything in life, love, peace, and happiness. And to some degree, that's what the Wu has done. They have chosen music and the entertainment field as a platform to teach and deliver this message.

2. Many of the lines you have quoted are from their earlier stuff. Thats when they were young (both in age and in their studies). I'm young in my studies myself (I just turned 23). But everyday I grow as a person because that is the flow of the Universe, to gradually grow throughout time. U can see the evolution and growth of the Wu themselves (at least in their music, I dont know about their personal) from their first album (Enter The Wu) to their second abum (Wu-Tang Forever).

3. U cant feed a baby steak, u have to feed it baby food. Before teaching someone, I always try to adapt to their mental state, to figure out how I'm going to teach the person, because u cant teach everyone the same. When Allah (The Father, Clearance 13X) was teaching in the streets of Harlem, he came to those who rolled dice rollin dice himself. Just like Jesus, he hung around with the thieves, prostitutes, and killers because he knew that in order to teach and civilize them, he had to walk with them. Unlike these religions such as Christianity and Catholicism, which they try to force-feed their bullshit to u anf if u regect it, they have the fucking balls to "condemn u to hell" when they are some of the biggest murderers, adulterers, & rapists. I like to say "come to the people as the people" so if someone wants me to teach them but they rollin dice in the corner, I'm going to be right there rolling dice (however, there's a limit: I'm not going to kill nobody or sell poison to my people). In my humble opinion, thats why the Wu and other rappers who are "righteous" have certain subject matter, God. Because nobody wants to be preached to, u gotta come to them as they are.

Thanks to the God Allah Jihad for sharing his views.
    I wish u success on the book, I been anticipating it.
    PEACE.
    this was very interesting and by far the most intelligent response on this subject, a valid way to continue a arguement instead of the name calling some of these groupies have, not that I am disrespecting everyone on this site, but there are certain people in this thread who really don't understand what's even coming out of their own mouths (typing or whatever)

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

jihad means holy war

how does that make sense?

"holy war god"...

as if this guy can call himself that...
    to my knowledge his name is that because it's a symbol for the work he's doing for our generation. he is waging a "holy war" for our mentals, so we will not be swayed by misinformation. The god, allah, is what 5%ers call each other, because the original black man is "allah"

it's just a name, not meant to be taken beyond that

what kills me the most is that Lesbian Nun runs around this site claiming that Killah Priest's Heavy Mental cd is her favorite of all wu cds and it has such deep knowledge, yet she blatantly disrespects the NGE, WHICH IS the source of the knowledge on that cd...