Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain facebook to me?

Default Can someone explain facebook to me?

I dont get this shit.

You created a profile, add a bunch of people you don't even know because you want to look like you're popular and know hot girls, then what? You comment on eachother's pictures? Is it a picture thing, cause if I wanna hit up some clubs I'll just call my mates.

It's basically so people can take overly flattering photo's of themselves and get some self esteem going?

All those "announcements" and shit, like people give a fuck about your life. And WHY would you want them to know some of that shit? A chick I know broke up her relationship of like 8 years, and it announced it to EVERYBODY and then she complained everyone knew.

No shit they knew fuckwit, you announced it over your whole fucking facebook.

Is that basically it?

Teachin Da SeedZ

Facebook is designed so that ugly chicks can compliment other ugly chicks photos.

It is that simple.

basically

this is the face of face book

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

its annoying as hell cus you get lots of old High school tards running up on you bothering you while wish they would stay away from you.

i decided it was the most retarded, pointless self absorbing thing i ever did. no one uses it for anything worthwhile. i havent logged in for months.

David Columbine

If i don't post a picture of a pigeon and i reply to your question will you like me again?

^^I dont dislike anyone. I pity them and look down upon them.

But yerr GHOSTLACED, thats my thing too.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Facebook is designed so that ugly chicks can compliment other ugly chicks photos.

It is that simple.
    co sign.

And also for mediocre and ugly chicks to look hot.

Facebooks for girls mostly. I always see them looking at fotos togather on a 'puter...girls live for facebook seeing people making funny faces and girls dressed up as slutbags, etc.

Sometimes its easier to message someone on facebook rather than e-mail them apparently.

The events tool makes it easier to administer events through it. My work Christmas party is pretty much administered through the thing.

In general you have those people on there that you really don't talk to anymore or talk to them once every 2 years and might send a Christmas card to them or some shit.

Amount of friends on facebook means to me simply they go on it way too much.

For a gentleman like yourself you can get through life just fine without it.

@ shogah
    im feelin that avi^

FOLLOW!!

i never understood this facebook crap either. everyone has one, jus like why. whats the point?? do ppl not have friends in real life, cant they communicate with ppl without the need for a keyboard.

ppl get such a boner over it. i see it in uni mostly the girls jus bring their laptops in and go on facebook and jus talk to each other in lectures. like why dnt u jus shout across the room like i do.

hahahha for real hahhaha

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Facebooks for girls mostly. I always see them looking at fotos togather on a 'puter...girls live for facebook seeing people making funny faces and girls dressed up as slutbags, etc.

Sometimes its easier to message someone on facebook rather than e-mail them apparently.

The events tool makes it easier to administer events through it. My work Christmas party is pretty much administered through the thing.

In general you have those people on there that you really don't talk to anymore or talk to them once every 2 years and might send a Christmas card to them or some shit.

Amount of friends on facebook means to me simply they go on it way too much.

For a gentleman like yourself you can get through life just fine without it.
    People always ask me "why dont you have a facebook?". I literally get asked multiple times a week, even when I'm out and meet a chick they take down my full name and shit to "facebook" me. They're like "I'll add you on facebook tomorrow"... "uh.. dont have one" and cop the weirdest look. It's like you just told them you only have one irregularly large nut.

I just dont have the urge to go on facebook. I'll leave msn up for most days during work (We're encouraged to), my email is known to all mates and so's my number. HOW MANY FUCKING WAYS DO YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME?

I've also got one mate who's now taken modelling shots for his profile pic. I've known this dude for ages, been in so many smashes cause he can't handle his piss, he talks himself up massively and now has MODELLING PICTURES ON FACEBOOK.

Shits just wack.

Teachin Da SeedZ

iv had ppl actually make a facebook for me. like da fuk is wrong with you ppl??

i swear to god i get the feeling that one day theres gonna be a facebook holocaust, the ppl with facebook are gonna be coming after us ppl without.

i can understand the jews now.

FOLLOW!!

David Columbine

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    ^^I dont dislike anyone. I pity them and look down upon them.

But yerr GHOSTLACED, thats my thing too.
    Bad answer