Thread: GFX Chamber Maintenance

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Default GFX Chamber Maintenance

anything need done in here? are the stickies good? should some go down or others be pinned? anything else? i have seriously neglected my duties around here, but it seems this area has been relatively capable. i should be back around with a full time presence from now on. shit... most of these cats is new around huh? yall fools might not even know or remember me....

Hahaha, I was just kicking around here after being away for a LONG time and noticed the same thing too. I think your name is the only one I've recognized so far. What's good born?

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"

ive been lacking on here also, BUT u know how it is with school haha, and whaddup Shiz

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

yo Shiz im good man... just living the dream. i be poppin in and out of here to check on the children and see how they doing. been trying to put in some more time here, but life got me movin with extreme speed. things just dont seem to be the same round here no more...

Sadly, everybody is neglecting this place, not just you.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    ive been lacking on here also, BUT u know how it is with school haha, and whaddup Shiz
    Razor! There's another familiar name. How you doing homie? What's new with you? Weren't you in the army or something like that? You all done?

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    yo Shiz im good man... just living the dream. i be poppin in and out of here to check on the children and see how they doing. been trying to put in some more time here, but life got me movin with extreme speed. things just dont seem to be the same round here no more...
    I hear you man. The older we get the more responsibilities that come with it, making it harder to keep up with internet forums. I turn 30 in a couple months and been thinking about marriage and buying houses and shit... what a trip. I've been running my own freelance deisgn business the last 2 years and keeping real busy with that. I'll have to get around posting up the stuff I've worked on.

And things definitely aren't the same around here. Still some talented artists in the GFX arena though. I tried keeping up on here but they even removed my Vatican status because "I didn't sign in enough." C'mon now, that's some BS when half this forum were sucking baby food when 36 Chambers dropped. I remember being in junior high and skipping school that day to cop it, lol. I miss the extra Vatican features though. Ah well, I guess it is what it is.

Glad all is well though. Peace.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"

nah i wasnt in the army that was Born Invincible

haha, but yeah man, been lackin in here, im going to school for graphic design, so maybe over summer, ill talk to some other heads, but we can potentially redesign the site or create jus altered styles for people to view with... yee yee

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

'

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    nah i wasnt in the army that was Born Invincible

haha, but yeah man, been lackin in here, im going to school for graphic design, so maybe over summer, ill talk to some other heads, but we can potentially redesign the site or create jus altered styles for people to view with... yee yee

When it comes to message boards, almost anytime a minor UI change is made people will complain. Studies have shown people enjoy having a busy layout even if they never click on some of the links or buttons. People hate change, and really don't care for good design.

It's the content they want in the end. I almost did a design overhaul of this board just for practice.