Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nation of Godz & Earths.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default The Nation of Godz & Earths.

i wish white people had a cool cult like this. with rhyming words and numerical terminology... i should start one...

lol ^
    u could tell they were heavy onto the metu neter too

It's an interestng religion thanks for the link been meaning to check em. Are they like NOI in that they believe in all that Yakub bs, or was that one of the reasons why they split off?

Idk why so many Afro Americans use just egyptians and islam as a basis for their cultural realisation. Have they never heard of the kingdoms of Kush? and all the powerful West African empires?

Where the fuck is Popa Wu at, that man cracks me up

Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    It's an interestng religion thanks for the link been meaning to check em. Are they like NOI in that they believe in all that Yakub bs, or was that one of the reasons why they split off?
    the dude talked about yakub for a minute in the video -
    said it was a metaphor/ allegory

Didn't watch all of it. Ah so they dont take it literally.

It's interesting how they use Islamic terms and concepts , yet promote deriving positive elements from all religions, thats pretty awesome.

endofsuffering83
    4 hours ago

@KINGTERIK Thanks brother. My worry is the melanin/2012 thing and nothing happening with that also. We'll be in a whole world of trouble if the white man doesn't get taken down in the coming years because they are getting ready to kill us.

3 hours ago
    @endofsuffering83 Your 100% right, the crack have a militia, All we do is talk Mumble jumble trying to prove each other wrong. Most black people in the "hood" dont know how to break down & clean a gun, sight their scopes, aim, hunt etc.. On another note Never in history has any group of people stood together to fight this beast. We have to many so-called "teachers" & not enough fighters

@KINGTERIK Hey Brother you're right! we need that kinda training and far as weapons are concerned, like a crash course in weaponry, and we need less talk, because Im sick of all this Empty Rhetoric all to do about nothing. Its like we got all this time on our hands so we just bicker amongst ourselves trying to compete who's idealologies are the best! Fuck That! we need hands on training and less talk, we already got the lessons, its time to shut up and do the work!

this stuff is hilarious.

Poet Of The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    Idk why so many Afro Americans use just egyptians and islam as a basis for their cultural realisation. Have they never heard of the kingdoms of Kush? and all the powerful West African empires?
    I was actually thinkin to myself the other day why Egypt is in Africa but rarely, if never, thought of as being african. Then the answer came to me, the Sahara Desert. I'd agree with someone who would say Egypt is not African in a cultural sense, its not. The Sahara desert was a HUGE barrier for travel within Africa and thus the north african countries would be more closely related to Europe/Middle Eastern cultures than African.

But on the NGE topic I think NGE has some interesting/solid ideals and philosophies but unfortunately its mainly represented by a bunch of heathenistic individuals who dont practice a lick of what they speak, whether by way of not caring and carrying the NGE for an anti-white/pro-black symbolism or ignorance (ie not really understanding what theyre being taught).
    Last edited by Meta4; 09-07-2010 at 07:27 AM.

haha yeah i didnt check that
    but in my humble opinion - a crash course in weaponry isn't gonna do much against

they betta rethink those lessons

lol @ getting ready too

Quote Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
    I was actually thinkin to myself the other day why Egypt is in Africa but rarely, if never, thought of as being african. Then the answer came to me, the Sahara Desert. I'd agree with someone who would say Egypt is not African in a cultural sense, its not. The Sahara desert was a HUGE barrier for travel within Africa and thus the north african countries would be more closely related to Europe/Middle Eastern cultures than African.

But on the NGE topic I think NGE has some interesting/solid ideals and philosophies but unfortunately its mainly represented by a bunch of heathenistic individuals who dont practice a lick of what they speak, whether by way of not caring and carrying the NGE for an anti-white/pro-black symbolism or ignorance (ie not really understanding what theyre being taught).
    It has some nice and good concepts, but seriously, all this militant talk is retarded, they should be empowering themselves by working hard, being honorable to their children and partners, stay in school and get their kids and relatives to stay in school and generally do their best to get them on the straight and narrow.

Everyone should know their roots and be proud of their culture, but this stuff borders on militantism(if thats the right word), in a minute way its no different to these white supremacist groups trying to 'empower' themselves by collaborating to arm themselves.

If these guys really wanna connect to their culture, they should learn to speak Swahili or a language from their ancestry. The likes name True Allah or whatever aren't exactly entirely representative of African culture as a whole, but with Islams closer connection to Africa I can see why.

Maulana Karenga=African name.

That's why I like the idea of Kwanzaa, as it pools together elements from indigenous african cultures and religions, but of course African cultures are very wide ranging so its not entirely representative, but for what it is, its African.

Is it just me or do all of them look like they smokin crack?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz View Post
    Is it just me or do all of them look like they smokin crack?

it's YOU and maybe a hint of Jealousy

btw - the words you used above makes you look like a white supremest -

The ABBOTT

To me its sounds like some brainwash shit

you notice they all say the same things from the master?

Woman is secondary...

Look at the kids...

In synch....

Brainwash shit

whatever you chose to be...

The more fanatical the better for those who create

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.