5 15.63%
  • Mediocre

6 18.75%
  • Wack

14 43.75%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Method Man Presents Streetlife - Street Education

L~>1<~NKS

Damn, I have tah say Im glad I slept onn this album... there's jus 3 or 4 tracks I'd quake out of what? 17!?!.... got damn shame cuz lyrically it wasn't too bad... it's jus the production that shitted on this piece.

Albums horrible sold it a while ago.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

couple of tracks are nice but the rest is just plain gay

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

poll
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I'm very Disappointed with this fucking album.

I will Review.....

1.Can't Stop Won't Stop
    Beat is wack on here, Bad way to start off a HIGHLY anticipated album. Track skips in the middle, i don't know what that was about either, Streetlife is spitting some bullshit, That O.D.B. line was wack. Very Disappointed. 2/5

2.All My Niggaz (Featuring Method Man)
    This is kinda hard to a certain degree. The best part about this track is the hook. Street is spitting some street shit. The beat is hardcore, Method Man does his job well.A pretty solid track 4/5

3.A Star Is Born
    This my shit right here, Deck produced the track and the beat isn't all that hot but I like what they did with it. Streetlife comes spitting his regular rap and Carlton Fisk brings a hard verse on here. I just like the vibe of this track..
    4/5

4.Street Education
    Average track from like 2003??? Nothing Special at all, wasn't feeling this track then, not feeling it now either, pretty boring, the beat is wack, that's a major turn off. 2/5

5.F.A.N.Z.
    When I first heard this track, I thought it had potential, but that is because I was playing it low, I'm not really feeling it now, beat is aight, I'm not gonna lie he comes correct on the mic, I can give him credit for that on here. 3/5

6.Hung These Streets
    I only like this track cause after Street beats some guys ass at his concert this track comes on and everybody got hyped, I did too. He spitting grimey though, beat is not even that hot on some real shit. 3/5

7.Descriptions
    Wack. Beat is wack, I'm not feeling nothing about this joint, the guest appearance on this is wack, I think his name is Why? Why is he on here? Very skippable. 2/5

8.Lay Down
    Beat on here isn't even all that great, Streetlife is spitting the same shit from the last 7 tracks on here, we need to hear something new, Killa Sin just comes in and destroys this nigga on here, I'm disappointed. 3.5/5

9.Who Want To Rap
    WACK. He has one line " Call P.O. and be like FUCK PAROLE" that's some gangsta shit right there. But besides that this is a very wack track, beat is garbage, Did street even listen to this before it hit the stores. 1/5

10.Let Them Come
    It's an ok track. Better than some of the other shit on here. He still spitting the same shit. I heard this shit he spitting like 100 times already, beat is ok, this is average shit. 3.5/5

11.The O.G. & Young Hustler
    I'm feeling this shit, they going back and forth hard on here, on an average beat. Kinda short though.Something I like about it though.
    3.5/5

12.Thugz Need love Too
    Trash. I'm not even gonna review. 1/5

13.Sweetest Pain
    This is wacker than the last track, I don't know what Street was tryna get at on here. Girl tracks are not for him.
    1/5

14.Shoot on Sight
    Beat on this track is weak, Streetlife is spitting his "I'mma gonna get you" shit, nothing special about this one, very skippable material.
    2.5/5

15. So Calm
    Finally something good, He spitting about Socom, probably the hottest beat on the album, this is pretty good but this is short also... 4/5

Beats - 2/5
    Lyrics- 3.5/5
    Overall - 2.5/5

Very Disappointed. Streetlife spitting the same shit on every track. Beats are so weak it doesn't make since.I can't believe he put this out on the market, he killed himself with this one. I heard He said he didn't want to put the album out but when he saw the check the Engineer gave him he said fuck it...****Overall 2.5/5****
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 07-29-2008 at 12:10 AM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

trash.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

This album is a tragedy. Streetlife deserved far better beats than this crap. A sad story, I am sad to say sorry Streetlif, Some artits are not strong enough for solo career.

Quote Originally Posted by PLO-Stylez View Post
    i dont want to be hatin but will streetlife ever come out of Meth's shadow?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SHOGUN View Post
    Word, cuz he got skills and he should not hide his talant behind someone else...

This

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    I don't know what you people see in him, he is so borderline mediocre it's not even funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Osi View Post
    It was a bad fuckin album, but that does not make Streetlife mediocre

I can name so many tracks where Street outshined everyone.

This