Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my fear and lust for black cock makes me clutch my purse when crossing the street

Banned

Default my fear and lust for black cock makes me clutch my purse when crossing the street

•Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    •When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
    •Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
    •The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
    Interracial Crime
    •Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
    •Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
    •Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
    •Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
    Gangs
    •Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
    •Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

DeeBlock

Without historical and social context, dicky's statements have no meaning - grand abstractions.

history...

^HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahahahaHhahaha !!!

DeeBlock

iove
    jasper

^^ Pedofile!!!

billyanalogue

i'm white and its fact that i want to attack blacks that rap wack

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    •Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    •When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
    •Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
    •The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
    Interracial Crime
    •Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
    •Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
    •Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
    •Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
    Gangs
    •Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
    •Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
    NickyTooch is in fact lacking confusion as to real and what's illusion.

Most of these murders have no racial background, Blacks arent going on a porridge face crusade. Most of these murders are probably retarded gangbangers and other fecal matter opportunists. If there were more rich blacks than whites in america then poor white kids would be doing the same thing.

Opportunism.

You are more likely to commit a crime if you are poor. Period.

yea but at the same time, black ppl are total dickheads. lets be real

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

{>____<}

Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    i love this track

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    yea but at the same time, black ppl are total dickheads. lets be real
    I wouldn't know I live in New Hampshire... I feel like the limited pool of blacks we do have isn't exactly a fair survey of a culture.

But I talked to a fucking Charles Jones black guy the other day ranting about wifey to random people (me). He was one of those people with a head to small for their body, bulging eyes, and a pedo mustache.

I also saw an old Nigerian last week. He was rocking polo, blood shot eyes, a west african accent, wouldn't get off his cell phone was carrying on loudly. Cool dude. Probably a relative. He had your nose...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?