Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Police brutality ...

Default Police brutality ...

smh

Poet Of The Streets

If I was out there I woulda made an honest effort to slash the tires and possibly set fire to the pork wagons.

um ok....why not just put ur hands behind ur back?
    obvious ur not gonna win

and thanks for proving police brutality isnt just white on black...darkies betta know the truth already
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Basically if you live in the city don't do anything questionable. Then the police won't have to prevent you from causing a public disturbance by shooting you in the leg and beating you with a metal baton.

Wasn't that obvious?

Problem solved.

Oh shit its like a black Lollercaust

HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Wu Vatican

dudes a moron for not listening.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

'

These pieces of shit paralyzed this old guy taking a morning walk

http://www.waaytv.com/appnews/madiso...9eed5e1af.html

PRODIGAL SUN

'

Washington is about to have their own Ferguson situation. This guy threw rocks at them

Police in Pasco, Wash., shot and killed Antonio Zambrano-Montes, a 35-year-old orchard worker, after he allegedly threw rocks at police and then tried to run away. Hundreds of people are expected by organizers at a rally this weekend, some hoping it’ll be the largest rally in the tri-city area’s history, in part because thirty seconds of the incident, showing cops trying to use a stun gun and then shooting Zambrano, were caught on video:
    Last edited by The Seer; 02-13-2015 at 06:20 PM.

jesus, talk about excessive force
    Retired.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Wow he turned around with hands up. And they unloaded on him. Yeah he threw 1 rock but whats the official police story? He has more rocks in his pocket so we were scared for our life? How the fuck is this acceptable?
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 02-14-2015 at 06:09 PM.

'

Growing up my friends and i threw rocks, apples, washers and marbles at each other. No one went and got "dad's gun" to settle the score

That reminded me of when i was a kid and we were playing guns, when someone got the drop on you and then you called Time Out real quick and they were like yeah right, no Time Out's faggit, so then you tried to raise your forcefield before they unloaded with their lazer beams and yeah, your ass got killed and had to count to 30 with your eyes closed before you could respawn

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks

Given recent events this should be stickied!! Police brutality is currently running wild in the land of freedom.
    -----------------------

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Cops Are Outta Control In The US

yo pigs over your sides of things is really taking the piss, there sick in the head punks, sick puddycats wit power, i thought pigs over here were bad, there really taking the piss in the US, savages

this is taken from http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...th-police-dog/

New Jersey Cops Tried Confiscating Cameras After Mauling Man to Death With Police Dog
    Posted by: Carlos Miller in Bad Cop, No Donut, Citizen Journalism, PINAC News, PINAC News Top 3, Police Abuse, Police Brutality, Recording the Police, The Blue Line, Viral Videos April 4, 2015 80 Comments 91,041 Views

SHARES
    FacebookTwitter

New Jersey cops killed a man by mauling him with a dog before one cop turned to witnesses who were recording and demanded their phones.
    But it doesn’t appear as if the Vineland cop succeeded in obtaining the phones because so far, two videos ended up published in local news sites, including one posted below in the news report as well as this much grainier video.

However, the footage from both videos cuts out after the cop demands the footage and the various news reports make no mention of what actually took place afterwards.
    But from the footage that has been posted at this time, we can see that the cops were ordering 32-year-old Philip White to roll over as he lay on his back, his hands covering his face, trying to protect himself from a police dog biting away at his head and face.
    At one point, a cop can be heard saying, “he tried to grab my gun,” but there is no indication in the videos that White did try to grab the cop’s gun.
    Also, cops claiming suspects tried grabbing their guns as they are beating them is almost as common as cops yelling “stop resisting” as they are beating a non-resisting person.
    It’s become such a cop cliche that it’s difficult to believe unless we have video evidence confirming it to be true.
    According to NBC Philadelphia:
    “They punched him, stomped him, kicked him and then they let the dog out of the car,” said Ricardo Garcia. “The dog bit him on his face and around his body. There’s no call for that. Once a man is handcuffed and unconscious, you should have stuck him in the patrol car and take him to the police station. Instead they decided to beat him right here.”
    Another witness, Luis Martinez, also insisted White wasn’t doing anything wrong and that the officers used excessive force.
    “The other cop let the dog out and they just kept punching him and the dog kept biting him at the same time,” Martinez said. “He was on the floor. Like, he was knocked out.”
    A dog is heard barking on a police dispatch recording of the incident.
    “118 West Grape,” the dispatcher says in the recording. “Subject…hyperventilating. Officers out.”
    An officer is also heard on the recording.
    “Slow all units down,” the officer says. “Subject under…tried disarming me…tried to grab my gun.”
    But police insist that White remained “combative” throughout the whole altercation and was so aggressive that one cop suffered a “serious shoulder injury.”

But no cops in the video appear to be suffering any injury of any kind.
    The name of the cop who tried to confiscate the phones has not been released, but one commenter in one of the articles says his name is “Officer Traveline,” claiming he falsified reports against her in the past.
    The incident took place Tuesday after police responded to a call of a disorderly person. One witness said that when police confronted him, White threw a roundhouse kick, but missed the officer.
    That, of course, gave the officers the license to kill him.
    "get money by all means necessary"