Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Police brutality ...

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

i dont know who you are, but i think it's cool how you supplement your text with graphics to help get your point across.

A picture really is worth a thousand words! Wanna be friends?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    i dont know who you are, but i think it's cool how you supplement your text with graphics to help get your point across.
    lmao this summarizes my non career at wucorp really well

let's go bowling come Sunday

BROMANCE ME BRAH
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    Thinking back to 7 and a half years ago, when i first joined this forum, and comparing the attitude of those times to modern day public day opinion, do you think it is less acceptable to make fun of diggy for being a fag?

Even then, i was cool with faggots, but diggy's undercover nature combined with his rigorous ktl zealotry made him a target of ridicule. Not so much for his blatant poorly concealed homosexuality, but for the fact that he hid it, and posted clearly-fabricated accounts of his experiences with women.

However, now that he's officially come out, I find myself him enjoying him much more. He is, as the kids used to say, "Keeping it Real", and I for one salute him for his bravery. I think it is a sure sign of progress that we can all embrace him for who he is, as he slowly buttfucked his way to our hearts over the past 7 years.

He is a hip-hop pioneer, and just as he changed the hearts and minds of wu-tang corp, he changed he tone of this very post, forcing me to take a macrocosmic view of wu-corp as society's mirror. The very tenor changed from "Diggy is a faggot, LOL", to by the end, becoming "Diggyis a faggot, LOL, and I respect him goddammit."

Why, thank you!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    diggy is an out and proud homosexual?

When did this happen?
    He doesn't seem proud to be a fag which is why he hates women so much but he's the biggest dick loving queer here, more so than TSA who wanted to taste male semen.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

IronSheik

Arrow Marana PD drives off the road to take down suspect

Authorities in Arizona have released video footage of a police cruiser striking a suspect who had reportedly committed a string of crimes.

ABC News

-

Ironman speaking the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

IronSheik

Default Horse Thief Beaten by Sheriff’s Deputies to Receive $650,000

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Sheriff orders investigation after ‘disturbing’ video shows suspect being beaten by deputies in California
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...in-california/

they beat the fuck out dude. video in link...
    as a Cali tax payer, why should I have to pay for this bullshit? Police beatings settlements need to be taken out of police pay, retirement, investments, etc.

Francis Pusok, the accused horse thief seen on camera being absolutely pummeled by as many as 10 San Bernardino Sheriff’s deputies earlier this month, will receive a $650,000 settlement from the county.

2 minute long beating: punched 37 times, kicked 17 times & struck w/baton 14 times from 11 deputies

The San Bernadino Sun reports that the County Board of Supervisors unanimously reached the decision, which is not an admission of any wrongdoing.
    “The sole purpose of this agreement for both parties is to avoid the costs involved in litigation,” Chairman James Ramos said in a statement. “This agreement is a fair outcome for everyone involved, including the taxpayers.”

The settlement won’t affect the criminal investigation into Pusok. From the San Bernadino Sun:
    According to the Sheriff’s Department, deputies were serving a search warrant in an identity theft investigation at a home in the 25300 block of Zuni Road in Apple Valley shortly after noon April 9. Pusok fled deputies in a vehicle, then ditched the vehicle southwest of Bowen Ranch and fled on foot. He allegedly stole a horse from the Deep Creek Hot Springs area and tried to elude his pursuers on dirt trails and across rugged, steep terrain, causing numerous injuries to the horse. Two deputies suffered dehydration and a third was injured after being kicked by the stolen horse, the Sheriff’s Department said.
    A felon who’s been convicted of resisting arrest, animal cruelty and attempted robbery, Pusok, 30, claims he led the deputies on a three-hour chase because he’d been beaten by law enforcement officers before and was worried it would happen again.

“I already have a history of being beaten,” he said last week, adding that police injured his hand in 2013 and kicked him in the face in 2011. “I believe the length of my pursuit saved my life because it was caught on camera.”

The deputies involved in Pusok’s arrest and beating have been placed on paid leave pending criminal investigations by the Sheriff’s Department and FBI.

{>____<}

Protesters rally in Baltimore over the death of Freddie Gray

(CNN)Chanting "No justice! No peace!" protesters rallied in Baltimore late Tuesday, the same day police released the names of the officers involved in the arrest of Freddie Gray.

Gray died of a spinal injury Sunday, exactly one week after he was taken into custody.

Demonstrators marched to a local police station that was protected by barricades. One man was arrested after crossing that barricade, but the protest was peaceful.

Among the crowd were members of Gray's family, including his mother. She held her head and cried. Many of the protesters clasped hands, and raised them in a show of support.

"Make some noise for Freddie Gray," one man shouted into a megaphone.

Officers involved

Earlier in the day, the Baltimore Police Department released the names of six police officers suspended with pay.

They are: Lt. Brian Rice, 41, who joined the department in 1997; Officer Caesar Goodson, 45, who joined in 1999; Sgt. Alicia White, 30, who joined in 2010; Officer William Porter, 25, who joined in 2012; Officer Garrett Miller, 26, who joined in 2012; and Officer Edward Nero, 29, who joined in

After an "in-custody death," it is standard procedure to release the names
    of officers involved, said Baltimore Police Department spokesman Capt. Eric Kowalczyk.

It doesn't mean the officers did anything wrong, nor does it mean that
    these were the only officers involved, he said.

Of the six officers, three were on bikes and initially approached Gray, another made eye contact with Gray, another officer joined in the arrest after it was initiated and one drove the police van, Kowalczyk said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/21/us/bal...ath/index.html

Remember what I stated about the police viewing everyone's a thug?

'

^that's fucking disgusting.

Robbeh, are you still more concerned with 7/11 window advocacy because black people beat white people to the chase of saying this is a national problem or are you still on the dick of police officers you've never met?

'

^wtf does that even mean?

JERSEY COPS LET K9 MAUL MAN TO DEATH, THEN TRY TO STEAL THE VIDEO

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...aul-a-man.html
    Last edited by The Seer; 05-06-2015 at 06:17 AM.

---- Off-Duty Cop Arrested For Biting A Man’s Balls During Cinco De Mayo Brawl

We’ve heard of ball busting cops, but ball biting cops are a new thing.

On Monday night, during a Cinco de Mayo celebration gone terribly wrong, Anne Arundel County police officer, Michael Flaig, was charged with public intoxication and second-degree assault for allegedly biting a man’s testicles.

Yes, you read that correctly.

According to police reports, the unnamed victim told Baltimore police that he was assaulted by two men, one of whom bit his testicle in the alley behind Looney’s Pub. Police identified one of the attackers as 31-year-old Michael Flaig. Authorities soon found Flaig inside Looney’s Pub visibly drunk and covered in blood stains.

“Mr. Flaig had blood shot eyes, slurred words and a strong odor of (alcohol) coming from his person,” said the police report.

Related: Woman Gets Two Years In Prison For Squeezing Ex-Boyfriend’s Balls Until They Burst

WBAL reports that Flaig and another man jumped the victim in the alley outside the bar because the victim was touching his female roommate in an inappropriate manner. During the fight. Flaig reportedly bit the guy’s balls and ran off. Baltimore police have yet to identify the second man involved in the incident.

On Wednesday, Anne Arundel County police released the following statement.

“On May 5, 2015, the Anne Arundel County Police Department was informed by investigators with the Baltimore Police Department that a member of our agency was arrested. We have learned that Corporal Michael Flaig, a 10-year veteran of the Anne Arundel County Police Department assigned to the Northern District, was arrested and charged with a second-degree assault and public intoxication after an altercation in the Canton area of Baltimore.

The Baltimore Police Department is investigating this matter and any further inquiries as to the circumstances of this arrest should be directed to them. The officer’s police powers have been suspended and he has been placed on paid administrative duties.”

“These charges are disturbing and we have an obligation as police officers to conduct ourselves in a professional manner on and off-duty,” said Anne Arundel County Chief of Police Timothy J. Altomare. “We will cooperate fully with the Baltimore Police Department as they conduct their investigation. At this time, we cannot comment further because for our agency, this is a confidential personnel matter.”

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...-intoxication/

IronSheik

Arrow Graphic Footage Shows Killer Cop Bron Cruz Murder Innocent Unarmed Man Dillon Taylor

The confrontation happened because Cruz confused Taylor with a possible criminal in the area.

Taylor, his brother, and his cousin were exiting a 7-Eleven in an area where police were searching for a suspect who had allegedly been waving a gun around. These uninvolved young men allegedly matched the description.

When the three men exited the convenience store they were surrounded by officers and ordered to show their hands. Two of the men stopped and complied, Dillon Taylor, listening to music, kept walking.

Barely 40 seconds go by from the time Dillon is approached until he is shot by Cruz.

The body cam footage was released in September of last year, however, it stopped just after the shots were fired. Apparently the department did not want you to see what happened after as the full video was not released until this week. It shows the disturbing moments before and after this innocent man was gunned down by police.

“He couldn’t hear them, so he just kept walking. Then … they had guns pointed at his face. That’s when he turned off the music,” Taylor’s brother Jerrail Taylor told the SLC Tribune. “I saw them point guns at my brother’s face, and I knew what was going to happen.”

One officer told Taylor to get on the ground, while another told him to put his hands on his head.

“He got confused, he went to pull up his pants to get on the ground, and they shot him,” Jerrail Taylor said.

A report by the Daily Kos provides a detailed breakdown of the 7-minute video:

Now that the full video has been released, it’s disturbingly clear that nothing about this police shooting was justified. Nothing at all.
    At 0:17, Officer Bron Cruz gets out of his vehicle. You will notice people confused by his presence.
    At 0:22, Officer Cruz walks past two men who were friends with Dillon Taylor.
    At 0:24, Officer Cruz walks behind Taylor, who has on a white T-shirt and is listening to music.
    At 0:33, we see the officer has his gun drawn and is yelling at Taylor, who’s holding his sagging pants up and does not appear to hear Cruz.
    At 0:36, the officer shoots Taylor. It would be fatal.
    Starting at 0:41, you will notice the headphone cord coming out of Taylor’s pocket.
    At 0:48, you will see that the headphones were clearly going up to Taylor’s ears.
    At 0:52, the officer asks Dillon to “give me your hands,” but Taylor is already near death. His friends begin screaming and crying in the background.
    At 1:03, the officer handcuffs Taylor.
    At 1:48, the officer turns Taylor over, the headphones are visible, and the officer states “it’s clear”—meaning that Taylor was actually unarmed.
    At 2:54, the officer turns Taylor completely over, keeping him handcuffed, and begins talking to him and trying to get him to talk. Taylor appears nearly dead and is completely covered in blood.
    At 4:56, the officer is rummaging through Taylor’s pockets instead of providing any first aid.
    It seems that after the officer discovered Taylor was unarmed, he pretended to care and provided a nice show for his body cam. However, he never once attempted to simply apply pressure to the gaping hole in Taylor’s chest.

WARNING: The video below is graphic and disturbing

In October, the DA ruled this murder “justified.”

I really dont know why we need cops. Just Get a gun. I think police are an outdated concept. Another idea is to keep them in the precinct until they get a call like firefighters do.