Thread: "SBX! The Movie" - watch it! (Ft. DITC, Ghetto Dwellas, Percee P, Pete Nice, Edan)

Default "SBX! The Movie" - watch it! (Ft. DITC, Ghetto Dwellas, Percee P, Pete Nice, Edan)

this flick is a real nice watch, it's about 30 minutes and is something in the middle of an extended music video for a load of different tracks and a documentary about the hip-hop traditions and life in South Bronx.

Spine Magazine brings to light Jun Ohki's 2005 short film SBX!: Holding Down The Tradition, a cult classic set in the heart of hip-hop and featuring unearthed battle footage from the late eighties. Part long form music video and part documentary, SBX! stars a powerful line-up of hip-hop figures and underground celebrities, among them Show & AG, Lord Finesse, Percee P, Party Arty, D-Flow, Edan and Dave Tompkins.

CHECK IT OUT

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Shaolin Student

holysh*t that was dope the battle between percee p and Lord Finesse was insane!

thanks

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

the part where they're walkn down the road is the hottest shit ever

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

dope shit, nice to see the full video. i have only ever seen the two percee p vs lord finesse videos

ill