Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Killah Priest

26 27.96%
  • Killa Sin

67 72.04%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Killa Sin vs. Killah Priest

If you leave the fans a choice, that's great Ringz. I was feeling the idea of you producing and album for Priest to start off with, but just imagining Killa Sin rapping over your beat to the extent of a whole album is absolutely nuts. I would enjoy hearing him spit after all these years, plus like all the peeps above me posted, man, Priest already got 23 albums haha.

Why don't you put out an album with your productions featuring Killa Sin's verses while sticking to the script of releasing the '93-'98 songs by Priest (which has nothing to do with you, as far as I can see, right?) anyway???

Hope u enjoying the tapes I sent you a while back, Ringz. To all the others, I got another two still sealed tapes for sale by the likes of Priest and Sin, among others. H"eavy Mental" and "Silent Weapons." Get at me. One.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

I will upload a long vid of me playing all the beats for the project so yall can hear what we got. Im just waiting for my speakers to come through, got shitty speakers right now all blown up.

DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

So basically the Priest album was a big lie?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I can t conclude for the lie but the fact is : his main idea seems to be a (50$ ?) project which would contain a LP produced by him.

But when you read this thread first post, the big deal was releasing HM stuff.

It is what i pointed out in these posts :

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...&postcount=132
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...&postcount=142
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...&postcount=159

why u always gotta come in on some negative energy trying to downplay shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    why u always gotta come in on some negative energy trying to downplay shit.
    nigga....how u go from a priest album with "all new shit" to "unreleased shit from heavy mental era", to "Priest album with unreleased horseman" to "all new priest album produced by yourself" to killa sin vs killah priest???? and u want us to pay 50 dollars lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Im trying to make things happen for the fans homie. You dont have to like it, I aint waiting for your 50 dollars. We aint doing it for the money, it's for the love of this music and the sound of back then. If you wanna complain do it in a respectful manner. I noticed you always on some negativity when it comes to certain things I'm involved in which is your right, but do it in a more mature way. You sounding childish. This aint no place for childish behavior.

nigga....how u go from a priest album with "all new shit" to "unreleased shit from heavy mental era", to "Priest album with unreleased horseman" to "all new priest album produced by yourself" to killa sin vs killah priest???? and u want us to pay 50 dollars lol
    hahahahahahahah

it do keep changing tho. but to stay on track i would say sin

priest is shit nowadays. Sin all the way

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
    His girl said he aint going to be able to record verses for a while when he gets out
    why??? what did she say

Veteran Member

He has other obligations once released, probably not enough time to hit a studio & probably will have a curfew to return home at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Im trying to make things happen for the fans homie. You dont have to like it, I aint waiting for your 50 dollars. We aint doing it for the money, it's for the love of this music and the sound of back then. If you wanna complain do it in a respectful manner. I noticed you always on some negativity when it comes to certain things I'm involved in which is your right, but do it in a more mature way. You sounding childish. This aint no place for childish behavior.
    I don't sound childish at all. I don't know why you're catching feelings my nigga, but what I said is true. You shouldn't of even made that Priest thread without knowing if you could really do it or not. Now you wanna do a Killa Sin album to get yourself out the hole you dug. You want us to pay 50 dollars for a brand new album? That's absurd nigga, come on let's be for real here....Why do u want to recreate the sound of back then anyway, that is automatic fail, let's move hip-hop forward and not back, that era is NEVER coming back, why not try to bring that new sound that we can look forward to instead of tryna recreate shit...I would buy a Sin album but 50 dollars? Come on.....

Veteran Member

"Why do u want to recreate the sound of back then anyway"

Because the old sound was better then today's.

"that is automatic fail, let's move hip-hop forward and not back, that era is NEVER coming back,"

The era may not come back, but that old sound with a slight new twist is the best thing some of these producers can offer (Ringz is an example).

"why not try to bring that new sound that we can look forward to instead of tryna recreate shit"

Man why you think "I" was such an ill album, sure it didn't move hip-hop forward but it was EXACTLY what Wu fans wanted. An album produced by the Elements with that gritty sound. That new shit isnt always the best.

Hahahahahahaahahaaaa Damn Hollow Farts even managed to get on a usually distanced Ringzies nerves. Dont worry Cilva, you'd be surprised how often this happens.