Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Have you been for a HIV test?

I've had HIV test during blood transfusion process.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    i went for a test back in october last year, when i thought i was done with j. the tests came back negative, which i was glad for.

but, silly me went and fucked j again last month and i've had to go for another one. it came back negative but i have to go back in november cos HIV can take up to 3 months before it develops into HIV. i went and got myself checked out for everything else too, they told me if i don't hear from them then the tests for the other infections are also negative. they contact you if your tests are positive for anything.

i was more nervous when i went for the test this time than i did last year. my ipod fucked up on the way there and my phone had to go and die on me, so i didn't even get to listen to some happy tunes on the way there or while i was in the waiting room. i got there at 8.30 am and i got seen around 10 am. it seemed like i waited there for hours cos i was so nervous with nothing to distract my attention, just faces of worried/nervous looking people. i didn't and still don't think i have it, but with j anything is possible cos he's a cunt.

from what i've seen on this forum, not many of you guys like to wear condoms. so, i was wondering if any of you have had a HIV test done before.
    Just recently I had one, I'm 33 and I'm not fucking around. I never had one in my life until now, but still Shit's scary. I don't trust any woman. Not after I seen my share of promiscuous married women. It took me a long time to get it done, but I figured I didn't want to be that guy. Now I know i'm not that guy. My healthy dick is ready for re-insertion.

{>____<}

^That's good.

The last HIV test I had was in November of 2013. The results were negative, of course.

HIV/AIDS is real! Stay safe!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
    i went for a test back in october last year, when i thought i was done with j. the tests came back negative, which i was glad for.

but, silly me went and fucked j again last month
    JASPER SMAsHED