Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hollow Darts Banned?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    What u thinking about? Pulling another sucka move cause u got exposed? Ban me again? Clown ass nigga...
    don't you know you're worth some money?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    don't you know you're worth some money?
    Oh really?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Oh really?
    yeah... not enough though

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    yeah... not enough though
    I'm worth more than that album of yours, I know that....I was watching the Chi Kung video at the library today, u was hype as shit for that little ass part at the end showing off your Wu tattoo lmao fuck outta here, i'm done with cats tryna pull these sucka moves...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Lol @ cilvaring's gay ass little wu tang tat. Fucking morrocan princess.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

damn Cilva, you don't have to take this from these little mark-ass pussies. You should ban all of these faggots, although the ad revenue you get from gaythugdating.com would go down.

Hollow Darts is a little bitchmade softdick asher-roth collegeboy fuck.

You gonna let him to talk to you like that, Cilva? Ban him for another 2 weeks. You know he sat by his computer sobbing and muttering to himself about how wu used to be hard in 95, back when he was 5 years old the whole time he was banned.

don't let him punk you out on your own website. Allah hu akbar, my nigga. push the botton. ban all these faggots.

flex, homie

ONGH.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

I have to agree, look at these little cretins talking more and more smack by the day, just cause the last guy seemed to get away with it. These gogurt slurping suckas dont have something they wanna say either, they just wanna keep talkin till they get a rise outta big dawg, which you should happily oblige. Ban these little dweebs back to bedrock SON!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony DANza View Post
    damn Cilva, you don't have to take this from these little mark-ass pussies. You should ban all of these faggots, although the ad revenue you get from gaythugdating.com would go down.

Hollow Darts is a little bitchmade softdick asher-roth collegeboy fuck.

You gonna let him to talk to you like that, Cilva? Ban him for another 2 weeks. You know he sat by his computer sobbing and muttering to himself about how wu used to be hard in 95, back when he was 5 years old the whole time he was banned.

don't let him punk you out on your own website. Allah hu akbar, my nigga. push the botton. ban all these faggots.

flex, homie

ONGH.
    Shut ya bitch ass up, wipe Cilvaringz nut off the side of ya mouth....u missed a spot.

hahahah! Cilvaringz has a song called Fuck America? and he disrespects 9/11 doesnt he? well i had a family member that died then. so fuck him.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

the headbanger boogie joint is called Death to America, bro. not Fuck America.
    We do it for the people.

^my bad br0br0. didnt mean to offend anyone... but wasnt it gonna be called Fuck America?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

my bad br0br0. didnt mean to offend anyone...
    its ok.

dont let it happen again.
    We do it for the people.

lulz