Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tales Of The Tooth - I want street CRED! I'll make up stories being around blacks

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default Tales Of The Tooth - I want street CRED! I'll make up stories being around blacks

in his car. me and my boy went for an evening stroll to the shop down the street from our hostel in panama city to get some likkers, we come out the minimart and these older men are talking about a man just got killed right there and theres black woman hysterically crying like in the fashion of the intro to i cant go to sleep and police are blocking the place we just looked at each like fuck nigga streetz iz a mutha

then i was all like -

this all happened only about 20 feet from our hostel, we get back and everyone there heard the gunshots and were like wtf you guys mustve been right in the middle of that we were like we just walked past it a few minutes after it happened man

heres for bullet dodging
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Nvm

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Veteran Member

And? We've all had shit like this happen...........I'm wondering the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    And? We've all had shit like this happen...........I'm wondering the point?
    bitch please, your entire vocabulary for your first 7,00 posts consisted of "hot mess". 2 words. and your questioning the point of a post?

u mad ho.
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 09-16-2010 at 02:36 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

yeah i heard it pops off in panama, real talk, big up all my panamainans brothers and sisters going through it, from panama to london, somebody just got shot to death last week in pecknam, its sad shit, worldwide, true story
    Last edited by LONDON!; 09-16-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    "get money by all means necessary"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post

bitch please, your entire vocabulary for your first 7,00 posts consisted of "hot mess". 2 words. and your questioning the point of a post?

u mad ho.

Hahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U fucking hairy back mary! Why so angry? I simply asked a question.........a better response would have been a smart ass comment but instead u call me a name? LOL Ur a fuckin clown!

^calm down bitch, you gonna pop one of them varicoses at this rate.

LONDON! i been waiting here a week, took me that long to walk past someone getting shot. before that though i didnt have any problems, but yesterday i came back from the mall on the bus with this colombian chick i met, i was standing up this faggot kid comes up to me pushing himself into me and shit up close telling me not to fuck with him or something and that hes "fucking loco man" whisepring in my ear lol fucking faggot just got off the bus eventually

QOP has a point this tread really isn’t surprising I mean just the other day this chick shot her mom in the face then unloaded the rest of the clip at her boyfriend
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

were not all from countries where banks and walmart sell shotguns

and danish guy, id like to know when the last time you even saw a gun in denmark, let alone walked past a guy getting shot 7 times in panama

what do you want? go post in the thread about how fat raekwon is if you want?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    QOP has a point this tread really isn’t surprising I mean just the other day this chick shot her mom in the face then unloaded the rest of the clip at her boyfriend
    Thank u..........I was 3 cars behind this dude stopping his car, getting out and shooting this other guy sitting in a car...........I was carjacked in Brooklyn........

I was simply wondering if there was a point to the story like maybe he then realized he knew the folks involved or something like that.............

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    in his car. me and my boy went for an evening stroll to the shop down the street from our hostel in panama city to get some likkers, we come out the minimart and these older men are talking about a man just got killed right there and theres black woman hysterically crying like in the fashion of the intro to i cant go to sleep and police are blocking the place we just looked at each like fuck nigga streetz iz a mutha

this all happened only about 20 feet from our hostel, we get back and everyone there heard the gunshots and were like wtf you guys mustve been right in the middle of that we were like we just walked past it a few minutes after it happened man
    so you met people that heard gun shots??? wow, you really live in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    so you met people that heard gun shots??? wow, you really live in the streets.
    your dumb man lrn2read

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Thank u..........I was 3 cars behind this dude stopping his car, getting out and shooting this other guy sitting in a car...........I was carjacked in Brooklyn........

I was simply wondering if there was a point to the story like maybe he then realized he knew the folks involved or something like that.............
    wow real tough bitch huh. congratualtions for living in a area rife with gun crime.

We all know Lacey's infected with the white man's lying disease

I got 12 guns that’s only 2/97 the amount of Ed

But dude there are guns every were just got to know were to look i was in Fujiyama a wile ago you know Japan they have the toughest gun laws and i knew exactly were to get a gun never travel with out one