Thread: "bash" with the crown ...

Post "bash" with the crown ...

- he got down ... this is all... made everyday ... i love all of you... tears of joy happy ... spurs.. boo... ! margaritas ... here and there... Teddy .. .aggressive ... inside... Steven.. good.. one.... Gato.. no... 2 hands... up .. .with closed fist... Freddy sin claws.. ups.. the brown .. trucks... all my homies.. are cool as .. fuck ... a relaxed.. three.. beating hard... power... hold .. the 2 's .. my Ice Cube tape... college.. tall... Candice... Parker... thats her brother dog .. palabra.... hanging.. on the rim... balling with her a baller girl... i'll cross.. you ... the all american.. game... behind the back.. what that .... hat fan... >> game at least a couple of times.. walking.. knock... << E S P N ... classic.. should have both ... happy with this poster of the fro.... quickly... Mouser will cry... i cried.. Kobe .. won it... back to back... 2 comments .. .did i fuck up ? I and M... quickness ... watch out ... an axe .. till they... come out... head on ... when will i not.. thank my mom.. 3rd grade... monday... is the parade.. New Years.. ' June 17 th .. on Pacific... i mean Colmar... 4th of July ... water balloons.. and eggs.. to the Celtic .. bus.. ! Larry bird... is happy ... < magic... finals... m v p .... 2 in a row... Kobe .. man.......................................... >>>>>>>> the ex... my ashes.. getting swept .. with water... orale.. a limpiar.. ! yup ... another round.... Danny with the hat... holding.. his hat.. then.. pointing out to the side... a sick ass move... kicks and kicks.. passed .. the forum... yesterday i was there and back... i was seated in a chair... teddy is memo's neighbor.. Steven .. Steven... there are 2 Stevens.. what's up ..! . Steven Gato... is my cousin Josh 's nephew.... Steven the coolest vato ever is Teddy' s brother ..inviting {yourself} for Father' s .. . Father' s day ... taking this... till the day i go... true friends.. guys.... i will miss them.... beer pond .. for fun.. i don't really drink.. Freddy lives in the apartment.. complex.. to the side... of where we stay at ... he has a basketball court about regulation... we play ball there .. tip out is funny .. if we play straight up .. we lose ..
    Trip

i don't like this
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

i cannot follow the rhyme pattern dude

it's like u punched it in instead of writing full bars