Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
everyone needs at least one chance (clears throat) ... lets see whaz poppin...mangani is the whole album reggaeton or there's hip-hop on there too?
Good question, but I think at most the album is 20% Reggaeton! I think. Fly and Polzino are young cats, and their material is more like a cross between Flo-Rida and Soulja Boy. Rameses does all kinds of music, and I have no idea if his tracks are Reggaeton, Bachata, Rock, Hip Hop, World Music- I just don't know right now, but Anthony (vpofwulatino) should be able to answer those questions. One of my tracks is Reggaeton- but it's a genre diss track, "Lo Digo Yo(Fuck Lloriqueo!)". Another is more of a HipHop/Reggae blend than Reggaeton, "Fumeteo" ft. Stamma, who is a Jamaican dancehall artist living in Canada that I regularly collab with. The last Mangani track is "Mangani, Puneta!" which is Hip Hop with "dembow" laced in every once in a while, but it's not a Reggaeton track- it even features a "Wu World Order" sample.

UKrime is from Bushwick, and their shit (as far as the shit I've heard) is straight Hip Hop. Playaz Choice (Puhbarrio, one of my producers) has three tracks, and I am pretty sure they are straight Hip Hop also. I am not sure about the other appearances on the album, but I am going to ask Anthony to post up a track listing.