That's besides the point. I didn't make mention of people not supporting Wu Latino- I could give a fuck. I'll get my respect either way- whether it's from internet geeks in Scotland who think they know hip hop, or from the street. What I'm referring to is the blatant racism represented on this website. Not liking the idea of Wu Latino is one thing, talkin shit about Latinos in general and expressing your hate is something else.

Believe me, it takes more than a clown with some ninja turtles on his avatar to stir me up, but when these same little boys are on here decrying aspects of hip hop as if it is #1- their culture, and #2- as if they really "know" or as if their opinion "really" matters in the greater hip hop culture. I was born and raised into this, I didn't learn it by listening to and become a superfanatic of one or two representatives of the overall culture and music. What I am seeing here is a self-proclaimed ownership of something that is more of a part of the lives of those with a more open mind, than the comic book fanatics I find on here criticizing everything from what Rza does with his free time, to how ODB is a dumbass for dying, and what color panties their momma wore when they were conceived.

I could give a fuck if the WuLatino subforum was deleted. What I don't like is the fact that if any of you met any of us in person you'd tuck your dick between your legs before you had the nuts to express the same ignorance you express from the security of your PC.