Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Why you think she's nuts? You think it's unusual to see blacks in a sport that's predominately white? I don't see what's exciting about cars racing anyway. Let them white rednecks have that sport because i know they're upset that blacks dominate basketball and football LOL. I also know they don't like Tiger Woods playing golf but Tiger probably doesn't consider himself black anyway LOL. What race did he tell Oprah Winfrey he was when he was on her show a long time ago? He said some crazy shit. Tiger needs to wake up and realize that white people that play golf still don't accept his ass playing a sport that they dominate. Plus he's married to a white girl so he probably thinks he's accepted by some white people now because of his fame and success.
Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I was watching this on ESPN's Sportscenter yesterday. She's a darkskin attractive woman and she was talking about she had been called nigger several times by the redneck white racecar drivers. She also said she saw a few white guys body parts several times. I don't know what her job position was but i was surprised to see this because i didn't think there were any black women working for NASCAR LOL. I do know there's one black guy NASCAR driver i've seen and former NBA Cleveland Cavs star Brad Daugherty does commentary for NASCAR. Have ya'll heard about this black woman for NASCAR suing for sexual harrassment?
YO CHARLES JONES MOST OF THE TIME I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU BUT THIS TIME UR COMPLETE RIGHT