I think this needs to be fully address.

the audio section and rappers on this site blow.

why?

cause 99% of them are trying pretending to be wutang. like, when i used to play power rangers around the jungle gym pretending.

Fucking quit, all the producers are trying to be rza

*insert wutangish sounds*

*insert wutang voice sample*

*create shitty loop*

it's to the point that they purposely try making the sound quality bad because wutangs early work was made by a guy in his basement.

lord of the lo-fi? why? why would you purposely make a lo-fi cd? that shit would have been that much more bitchin as lord of the high-fi

and then the rappers? wow. Wutang vocabulary, fake wutang beats, fake wutang lyrics, fake wutang samples, fake wutang names, fake wutang gimmicks

any mention of

5%
kungfu
guillotines
swords
dragons
anything geeky/asian

is ripping off wutang. don't try to get all technical and cut part the way i worded my points to, you know exactly what im talking about and if you disargree you're probabl guilty of being an unoriginal wutang copying style biter.

the worst is some of them are actually trying to have careers by make believing or mimmicking someone else's legacy. Wutang was dope, they influenced me to the point that i learn how to rap listening to them, but god damn, some of ya'll are pushing it.

there's a lot of talent in the audio section, but it's all a waste cause they're pretending to be wutang, so why would i listen to a fake wutang with no charisma when i can listen to a real wutang on bitchin CDs like Supreme clientele

not even wutang uses the 'wutang style' as much as ppl on here do.
damn.

killa bees are fags too.