Just got back from the Wu concert in Burlington last night, so I thought I'd give some info. This was my 1st time seeing the Clan live and I gotta say they didn't disappoint. Honestly, it was the best concert I've been to. The concert was at Higher Ground (small venue). Brooklyn Zoo kicked off the show (gave a great performance). Ice Water came on afterwards (they were decent). Not sure of the songs Brooklyn Zoo or Ice Water performed (I'm not real familiar with their music). Wu Tang performed mostly classic material. Off the top of my head: "Bring Da Ruckus", "Protect Ya Neck", "Duel Of The Iron Mic", "Dat's Gangsta", "You Can't Stop Me Now", "CREAM", "Triumph", "Run (Cappa's)", "Grab The Microphone" (Masta Killa ripped this)/this souded so ill live, "Glaciers Of Ice", and lots more. Wu was on for about 2 hours (a lot longer than I expected). I would say Rza, Cappadonna, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon, and Masta Killa gave the best performances. I was a bit disappointed with Ghostface, though (he really didn't do much). The Clan didn't even perform any 8 Diagrams tracks, either. Some of the Brooklyn Zoo/Ice Water members were selling merchandise on the floor during the concert (copped a dope Gza Protools tee, $30 though! I also got a OBFCL II poster (has the pic with Rae lying on the floor w/ some other dude covered in coke/I'm guessing that's the cover of the album?). Also says it's coming in March (we'll see). Overall, it was an amazing show. I got stuck with an extra ticket, though 'cause one of my friends bailed out at the last minute. Tried selling it, but everyone had their tickets preordered (fck it, I'll part with an extra $45 for the Wu!).

Here's a funny story about last night: After the show, U-God came back on stage and told the crowd that they were staying at the Sheraton hotel and that if you had titties come on by (no titties on my chest, though). So, me and my friends went back to our hotel (around 2:00 a.m.). Our hotel was about a half-mile away from where the Wu were staying. On our floor, there were a bunch of girls who just came back from the concert. I was talking to them and they said they were heading over to the Sheraton. I went to my room to tell my friends that we should roll with them. They left without us, though. So (in our anebriated state) we decided to go, anyway. Walked all around the Sheraton and didn't see or hear anybody. I walked up to the front desk and told the guy that I was part of the sound crew for the Brooklyn Zoo and asked him for Robert Diggs' (Rza) room #. The guy told me that he couldn't give the # out, but said he would connect me to his room. He handed the phone to me, and it was Rza! I was completely wasted and didn't know what to say to him, so I said I was just bullshitting and apologized for disturbing him. Rza was like ".. man I'm tired and going to sleep.." I told Rza that he needs to drop "The Cure" soon. Rza said that it was coming and ended the 20 second conversation with "Peace Out". We went back to our hotel and went to sleep (good times!). No bullshit, though. Now that I think about it, I feel like a male groupie, lol. Alcohol is a hell of a drug.