Dear Wutang Clan people

I am just dropping in to drop some data...to cut it short, quotation RZA (Kungfu/TaiChi march/april 2009): "...I learned that Wu-Tang means "man deserving of God" or "man who deserves to be God" or "man trying to find God within himself"- I guess ae some of the translations."
These renderings are incorrect and nothing more than wild guessings in the eye of a trained sinologist that is.
There is no God-concept in chinese culture. If the chinese put it to him that way they were just "patting the horses ass."
I omit the "xponation"of Wu and go straight to the Dang赏/当.
Dang has two components, 尚and田. The first is explained:从八,像气之分散也. The meaning of 尚 follows the meaning of 八 which is to part or to seperate, similar to the dispersal of qi, like the roof of a house which comes last and divides the elements water, air, heat.
Beneath this roof which offers shadow, protection from rain and wind by dispersing these influences, you find the chracter for a field, tian 田.
The two pieces put together can be translated into: to value, equal,, to compensate, to match, convenient etc.

This architecture of meanings builds a whole concept of reality. Houses breathe and the correct breathing enables us to partake of the elemental influence in a constructive or life-prolonging manner.

The residents under the martial roof of WuDang saw and reap under a proverbial roof which is actually provided by nature.
Obviously this sawing and reaping is done in a martial spirit.

The main propellant in this spiritual warfare is what the daoist call jing精. Jing by means of breathing tranformes into xian仙/僊. A Xian is a celestial/immortal being, a fairy. The graph depicts a man climbing a mountain grabbing a bird`s nest.

The chinese language is an advanced code for initiated scholars.

The climbing and collecting action is nothing more than a metaphorical description of the cultivation of jng into xian. The volatile circulation of reproductive energy inside the human body following certain pathways/meridians from the scrotum up the spine into the cerebral cortex equals the climbing of a mountain where ther is a den of spiritual thieves who corrupted the afro americans into adopting christianity and along with it its virtues: torture, imprisonment, submisson, you know them all.

The jing recalibrates your brain and helps you to get rid of desires.

Colect your seeds and carry them to the mountain top where you plant them. Very soon fruit will roll down your mountain road.

All this has far reaching implications and i will soon pesent you with practical political/idelogical application.