idk who is modding wu chamber now, but you need to be getting your asses in gear or something because this place could be a lot more orgainsed.

Suggestions:

-Remove/replace Wu Latino sub forum. Its never used, and not used enough to warrant that big old sub at the top of the page. Plus no ones interested in WU Latino, and most groups dont even exist no more. Wu Latino record label doesnt even exist anymore, there is no wu latino lol, why do we have a subforum?

-Make a OB4CL PartII sub forum, this shouldve been done along time ago.

-Remove the Wu Tang Gifs sticky. I love wu tang gifs but thread is barely used and people can just search for it if they have a desire to use it.

-Remove the 60 second assasin sticky, i got nothing against the dude but whatever, we got so many stickys its taking up half the 1st page. I could think of a 1000 more worthwhile stickys. It doesnt need stckying, M-80 updates it with info on tha reg anyway, it wont "die"

-Improve the wu tang interview archive sticky. That place is wack. What should be happening in there is the OG post (the 1st post) in the thread should just be archiving LINKS of all Wu related interviews. At the moment its not an archive at all, its just several interviews, spread over 3 pages. Its wack, and not being used at all. Its debatable again if this is worthy of a sticky.

-Make the Raekwon CL2 streaming live show A Sticky, and make its title more clear.