This is a sadly a very.. VERY underated album, by the public in general and by the average wu-fan. Its a well toghether piece of art that never got its due because we were all waiting for that "cure" that we may never get. It goes to show you how close minded hiphop really is (you fucks) Cause if you sit down and really listen to this album, well darn... one of the last great solo joints from the generals

..In Stereo is to me a personal classic. A unique body, kinda bizarre in a very good way. Its didn't sound like anything that outthere, not even now. My favorite tracks are Mantis, NYC Everything (Meth ripped it to pieces), Kiss of The Black Widow. (that portishead sample... genuis!) The abundance of guest appereances kinda left you gasping for more RZA, but when the man delivers.. oh boy. My favorite RZA verse(s) on there is/are from Love Jones. And who can forget Domestic Violence? Just to show you that brilliance isn't that far away from the corner.

Sadly, the second Bobby Digital album wasn't at good at this one. Not even Birth of The Prince. I just wished more people would apreciate this album instead of bitching about the fact that it didn't follow suit to an usual wu sound or that it wasn't a "real" RZA solo joint.