Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i take all the credit for "destructive behavior" and it applies to dan TSA MIC Tyson and sometimes nick.

They destroy the possibility of constructive conversation by either distraction, insult, misinformation or overall douchery

Each has their own way of spraying perfume on the shit but at the root its all the same.
SOmetimes either of us go overboard, but it is usually in reaction to some dumbass shit that is posted, almost 100% of the time focusing around race. Alot of it stems from the clash of 5% or Nation of Islam vs. White Man.

But your only pointing out half of the side, which alot of people on this board do. Its not a black extremist board where you can post ignorant shit and people will just accept it.

Its hypocrital that you would allow that but would not allow some KKK race bullshit or some Neo Nazi stuff.
That thread would be deleted.

So as long as you allow the pro-black (antiwhite) threads and thats ok, than you will always have confrontations.

You have three choices. Make a seperate race forum with which it will probably be the same shit as here.
I don't think tho, that we have to worry about KKK shit from any of the white members here.
Most aren't even of that variety and the ones that are would wouldn't even be able to get away with it without getting dogged 100 times worse than some of the racist shit now.

You could just delete the threads. MOre censorship, but essentially for the good.

Just let it be...let them debate and duke it out.

Being that I really dont think its a big deal on this board.

People get sensitive and overreact.

Like SUNNY is doing these days as he goes through his Adolf Winters phase