Peace to all fans of the Wu-Tang Clan!

Excuse my mediocre English - it's not my native language.

After a break of 10 years, I have returned to my favorite recording of my teenage years - Enter the Wu-Tang. I could not believe it at first but it sounded as raw and powerful as 10 years ago. That's the definition of classics!

Anyway, I'd like to bother you a bit on this forum and ask you to help me to dig into the magnificent lyrics. I hardly understood anything when I listened to the tracks when I was a teenager, now I understand more but still - lots of gaps!

I'll provide my understanding of one of my favorite tracks - "Shame on a Nigga" and ask you to correct me and/or explain what is beyond my understanding.

Thank you! I hope it's perfectly on-topic here!

First two verses of "Shame on a Nigga":

Yeah, yo, aight
Pass the meth! (meth must be a "cigarette of dope", right?)
(nizzuh nzza punk nigguh, yeah!)
Yeah, aight
kick the raw style, yeah
Fly that f**kin sack (what is "to fly a sack"?)

Shame on a nigga who try to run game on a nigga (I don't get it: "to run game" = "to cheat"?)
Wu buck wild with the trigger! ("Wu" must mean "the Wu-Tang Clan"; but what is "to buck with the trigger"?)
Shame on a nigga who try to run game on a nigga
Wu buck- I F**K yo' ass up! What?

(HUT ONE, HUT TWO, HUT THREE, HUT!) ("hut" is just an exclamation - no real meaning?)

[Verse One: Ol Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Raekwon the
Chef]

Ol' Dirty Bastard, live and uncut!
Styles unbreakable, shatterproof ("styles" must mean "the style of rapping"?)
To the young youth, ya wanna get gun? Shoot!
BLAOW! How you like me now? Don't f**k the style
Ruthless wild!
Do ya wanna getcha teeth knocked the F**K out?
Wanna get on it like that, well then shout! (cannot understand the meaning of this line)

Yo RZA, yo razor!
Hit me with the major (what does "major" mean? A major key in music or does it connect with the following word "damage", i.e. "hit me with the major damage"?)
The damage, my Clan understand it be flavor (what would constitute a "flavor" here?)
Gunnin, hummin comin atcha
First I'm gonna getcha, once I gotcha, I gat-cha (a fantastic line! "to gat" must mean "to shoot with a kind of gun"?)
You could never capture the Method Man's stature
For rhyme and for rapture, got niggaz resigning, now master (my favorite lines!! I understand them in the following way: "no one can imitate Mr. Meth, because he rhymes too good and is too charming", right? I don't understand "niggaz resigning", thoug, resigning from what?)
my style? Never! I put the f**king buck in the wild kid, ("to put the buck in the wild"?)
I'm terror
Razor sharp, I sever
the head from the shoulders, I'm better
than my compeda, you mean competitor, whadeva!
Let's get together