Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post

Moderating the Wu-chamber requires finding legitimacy about news or new material. This became important as soon as WTC stopped getting exclusive shit. Wade has been following, checking sources and knowing what posters have some sort of affiliation even before he was a mod and if I remember correctly thats one of the reasons 36chambers and I modded him. These days it hasn't been so bad lately but there were worse times especially when nothing much was happening people would make shit up. Some remember what happened with Cno Evil after he was a news source and slowly started making shit up.

For that thread itself, I didnt see it until the thread starter decided to edit his posts so to me the whole thread looked sketchy with some gullible posters responding. I dont know when Stringer started getting stuff like that so someone please update me.

Ok, but regardless of the reliabilty of the source etc etc, I, and others, STILL cannot understand why the thread had to be forcibly removed from Wu Chamber and put in the Gay section.

This is unbelievable.

Whoever the person was who posted the song, the song is still the song, the song still exists, the song is clearly real, we have all heard the song, thats all the thread was about, the song.

If Wade had an issue with the guy editing the post, then how about, idk, just saying that int he thread? I dont see why effectivly deleting it was doing anything. This was way over modded to the extreme.

The fact that Wade is now refusing to put it back is almost as retarded as moving it in the first place.