1 10.00%

Thread: Necro - Gory Days

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Necro - Gory Days

# "Bury You with Satan" – 4:01
    # "World Gone Mad" – 4:50
    # "Light My Fire" – 3:23
    # "Circle of Tyrants" (featuring Mr. Hyde, Goretex, Ill Bill and Captain Carnage) – 4:51
    # "Dead Body Disposal" – 5:43
    # "You're All Dying" – 3:35
    # "All Hotties Eat the Jizz" – 4:09
    # "Scalpel" – 3:55
    # "12 King Pimp Commandments" – 4:09
    # "Gory Days" – 3:15
    # "Poetry in the Streets" (featuring Ill Bill) – 3:42
    # "Don't Try To Ruin It" (featuring The Kid Joe) – 3:39
    # "One Way or Another" – 3:33
    # "Morbid" – 2:46

After a classic debut (I Need Drugs) within the Horrorcore/Acid Rap genre Necro dropped Gory Days and the title of this album says it all.

It starts with a very controversial title "Bury you with Satan" , where Necro really delivers his verse hard (basically trying to give you the most violent verse) with a flawless flow, Necro isn't the greatest MC but his lyrics always been on point and on this track even his flow and delivery are great.
    A World Gone Mad is the second track on the album and this is backed up by some mysterious production with a schizophrenic person constantly saying "stop following me" with a panicking voice, while Necro comes through again with some dope sickening violent verses.

After two violent and morbid tracks it's time for Light My Fire , on this track he takes sexual fantasies to the limit. These lines says it all : We've got different opinions
    You feel women should be christians
    Sitting home knitting and watching children
    I feel women should be stripping and sinning

The great posse cut Circle of Tyrants is an acquaintance with some other sick MC's from Psycho Logical Records : Mr.Hyde , Goretex, Ill Bill and Captain Carnage and ofcourse Necro. They all rip it over a (again) dope beat , the topic isn't really bout anything it's just dropping some sick verses and I like it!

The album continues with it's sickening verses and at moments it switches to some very sexual tracks I guess tracks with titles such as Dead Body Disposal (if you ever have a corpse you wanne get rid off LOL), You all Dying, All Hotties Eat The Jizz and Scalpel say it all.
    12 King Pimp Commandments are 12 commandments for Pimps kinda like Biggie did the 12 Crack commandments only on this track the subject is about pimping girls.

Poetry on The Streets must be the best track on this album , I know opinions are different but in my opinion this track has a great beat :a great pianoplay with some violins as backup. It's basically Poetry in The Streets so they really bring the Poetry in the Streets so you could've expected some ill and sick shit over a classic music sounding beat they rap how they gonna kill people in the most morbid way ,
    Throw you off a building
    Killing off your children
    Drilling' holes in your corpse till you're spilling the color vermilion
    We'll split your brains
    I'll slit your vein
    The impact of a bat cracked across your back is like getting hit by a train

And Ill Bill really rips it :
    I spit on your grave, piss in your mouth, and shit on your face
    Grind you into slop meat and serve you to your friends

Slit your throat with a broken bottle
    Pieces of jagged glass stabbing' you through your fucking eyeballs
    Have you swallowing cyanide screaming die whores
    Watch it kill your physical first, next your minds lost
    Leave you in the funeral home you make a fine corpse
    Got you splattered across the walls when my nine talks!

After this track the album goes the same routine for a couple of tracks , but watch out that's not something negative, not at all, I know these violent, morbid and sexual fantasizing topics are not for everyone but I really dig this stuff.

Gory Days is a classic cd , it's not accessible for everyone due to the very morbid lyrics, but the production (like on many Necro and Psycho Logical Records albums) is awesome and well executed.
    Last edited by Afficial_Nastee; 06-16-2009 at 03:18 PM.