LOL@threadstarter thinking i be hating on rap veterans that aren't doing good albums anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't help it i feel the way i do about these albums. I'm not the one in the studio recording these wack songs. A lot of good rap veterans are still good lyricists but they don't make good choices with their beat selections. You can't tell me that the albums that they're releasing now sound as good as the albums they did in the 80's and 90's. The rap albums they did in the 80's and 90's had more good songs than bad songs. It's the total opposite now. There's more bad songs than good songs on their albums. I can't name one good rapper from back in the day that's still doing music now that is still making good albums. Not one. Ice Cube, Rakim, LL Cool J, Keith Murray, EPMD, KRS One, Redman, Wu Tang, Onyx, Too Short, Spice 1, MC Eiht, Ice T, Brand Nubian, Naughty By Nature, Pharoahe Monch, QTip, Boot Camp Click, Pete Rock and CL Smooth, Run DMC. I know ya'll disagree with me but it's my opinion and you don't have to like my opinion. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and people shouldn't get banned from a website because of what they say that other people may not like.