Thread: Are you prepared for hell.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Are you prepared for hell.

I just watched a show,and they had this guy talking about how in a dream he was taken for 23 minutes to hell...and he said there was total darkness (and evil darkness that you could literally feel) there where flames that actually burn and torment people day and night without ceasing...Now Im not sure if this was a revelation from God or just a noraml dream,but I became scared, and got to thinking about how there was a real possibility that I could end up in hell,and started realizing that I couldn`t handle that fact... Now this guy also said that people where in so much pain there that they wanted to die but couldn`t and wanted to escape but couldn`t, he also said there where demons who where constantly cursing God. Now even if his dream is not actual fact, the bible does give us examples of what hell is like, Jesus said that in hell there are worms who constantly eat you and never die, and there is a fire that burns you that never goes out, Really it`s not a place I would want to go ... So I ask you the question are you ready to face the reality that you could possibly go to hell ????

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 12-15-2009 at 07:51 PM.