Now I heard that new joint with meth and gza its was hottt they need to come like that for a while than everybody will isten to the wu . I don't know about you guys but I want the wu to take over this rap game atleast once more for atleast 5-6yrs. I can't be going up into places and asking the dj to play a wutang song and him saying whats a wutang! they need to put energy into their songs sing between verses have method man yell and have them say sooooo in the back ground these are just exsamples. Their cover albums should be like 200 swordsmen on the front. the beats should be loud and heavy base so you can bump them and have all heads turn while you are driving. You see I can bump that new meth and gza song. The lyrics have to be hot as well like liquid swords the gza ripped that shit up. The gza and meth came correct I think it's off the new mathamatics album which he should be producing behind the rza for all wu joints his beats are great take that song off the swarm album by ghostface