Thread: Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

Look visionz is just a vendictive person,who is trying to play the mod card ,because he can`t handle a debate or differance of opinion and percives he can`t get through to me...which translates to " zooruka doesn`t believe what I believe or look at things the way I do, so he must be banned" !!!!! This was proven in his "message to zooruka" thread where dude even made a thread trying to convince me to see things the way he see`s them.

Visionz has become way to emotional, bordering on obsessive !!!!!, and for him this is nothing more than a personal score he wants to settle with me !!!!! rather than a warranted ban ...secondly he goes around the corp constantly abusing me or making threads that abuse me and my beliefs like the recent one in general chat and the countless posts he makes in k.t.l calling me a fucken moron and a fucken idiot ,yet I don`t complain !!!! If anyone should be banned it should be him for the sort of compulsive abusive behaviour he has displayed towards me in recent months.

I urge the powers that be to reconsider his request for me to be banned, because, I feel Im a fairly good contributor to k.t.l, and because visionz is doing it for personal reasons.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 05-13-2010 at 04:37 AM.