Lebron was in Cleveland for 7 years and he couldn't get a championship. So he was probably upset about that and the fact that management wasn't making any moves this offseason to get him some help. He probably got tired of doing a lot of scoring and getting everybody involved on offense and playing defense. He had to do too much and Cleveland fans should be able to sympathize with that. Plus Cavs owner Dan Gilbert is a fool for saying Lebron quit in the playoffs this year against Boston. He had a bad game in game 5 and that happens sometimes. His teammates should've stepped up to help him and they didn't. Plus Mike Brown did some bad coaching in the Boston series. Cleveland fans should be grateful that Lebron had the team be a contender for several years and they had the best record in the east 2-3 times in a row. He also got them to the finals 3 years ago. I will admit that i was mad at him for leaving but i looked at his situation from a different perspective. His situation is no different than a married couple deciding to get a divorce or a person who has a job and the person wants to move on to a better job for more pay.

Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan spoke on what Lebron did and Charles feels that Lebron is piggybacking on Dwayne and Chris to get a championship and i don't agree with that. Lebron needs help to get a championship and it's obvious that he wasn't gonna get that in Cleveland because he didn't have help. Plus Pat Riley made some moves for Miami and that's why you see Lebron is there now. If the new Cavs general manager had made some moves to get Lebron some help, then Lebron might've stayed. I can understand Charles Barkley saying that he would've wanted to be the man to get a championship but Barkley needs to understand that Lebron didn't have that many good players in Cleveland. For him to stay with Cleveland, he would've needed at least 2 more good players. I was reading a article about Lebron this week in the newspaper and the article said people need to stop bashing Lebron. The writer made a good point that Barkley tried to get a championship with Houston when he joined Akeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. I guess Barkley forgot about that LOL. The writer also said that Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman when he won some championships. I guess Michael forgot about that LOL.

I do think that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert shouldn't have been fined for what he said about Lebron because he has the right to freedom of speech. David Stern is a faggot for fining him $100,000. Cavs fans agreed with what Dan said and some of them even called him and emailed him to tell him they would help pay his fine.