Cutn Heads, what are you talking about? You gotta give women money to get some ass anyway whether you know it or not. So don't be talking shit to me about you ain't never let a woman play you for money before because every man has given women money before. You think men are gonna give money to women for free without sex? LOL. When a man takes a woman to a restaurant, a vacation, a movie, the club, buys her clothes and gifts, you think a man is doing all that just to show the woman how nice he is? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Get real. He's doing all that so he can get some sex.

Look at all the men who go to strip clubs and waste money on women just to see them shake some ass and dance half naked. The fools who do that ain't getting no sex in return. Only thing i would go to a strip club for is to fuck a stripper. I ain't paying no stripper just to see her dance half naked. That's a waste of money. Ya'll dudes clown me about paying prostitutes for some intimacy but i'd rather do that than waste money on a stripper and waste money on a stuck up bitch taking her on a date.