9)Look What I Got
10)I Still Luv You
11)Let Me Tell You Something
12)T.I. vs. T.I.P.
13)Bezzle
14)Kingofdasouth
15)Be Better Than Me
16)Long Live da Game

T.I. is the Jay-Z of the South(as notede by Pharell of the Neptunes), and this is his Blueprint.

The first track sets the whole mood of the album. You are instantly drawn into the world of the "trap," a word T.I. himself popularized. It lets you know subconsciously what you are in for.

Throughout the album, T.I. touches on his life as a D-boy, but unlike his southern counterparts, he, like a rapper from the east coast, goes beneath the surface, and tells you of the consequences. You cannot takes tracks like 24s and Dope Boyz to seriously when you have songs such as the Kanye West produced "Doin My Job" and "Be Better Than Me" used to inspire the youth to not follow his path and the paths of so many others who have fallen into the "trap."

Of course an album isn't complete without songs for the laides, such as Let's Get Away and Let me Tell You Something. But the filler is brief with songs such as the reflective T.I. vs T.I.P., Look What I Got, and I Still Luv U.

Though T.I. is by no means a Nas, his flow, delivery, sincerity, and multi-syllable capabilities more than make up for it.

The album ends with T.I. showcasing his impressive talent for story-telling. He tells the story of a man who traps, gets caught by the police, and during a high-speed chase, ultimately meets his demise. This thematic rap song could be compared to Big L's "Casualties of a Dice Game."

In the end, despite whatever material T.I. may release in the future. We can all reccolect on T.I. at his best with this album. It is easily one of the greatest southern albums of all time. And perhaps, one of the greatest Hip Hop albums ever.