BLOOP!

Yep nigga. Niggas came back nah mean? This is for you young bitches I go to prison for when mom dukes eyes are catching my cock ripping young twat in the basement. Ya'll younglings who wasn't grown when this shit first popped out the oven you smell me nigga? Yeah. Bloop nigga. One and Two packaged together for you and yours bitch!

Then its followed by some of the dialogue some of the fans, victims, and old B.A.T.C.H.'s with BBC dropped down, like your mom's drawls when my dick is on one nah mean nigga? BLOOP!!!!!!!!!!

View Full Version : SPRING EXCLUSIVE - THE PSALMZ VS. E-GOD INTERVIEW
Pages : [1] 2
Psalmz
December 29th, 2003, 20:01

Uh-huh fool thats right.

I had the opportunity of a lifetime to have a Q&A session with the God himself: E-man. A highly controversial character and a very outspoken man about his views on the Universe, liquor, drugs, prostitutes, and a myriad assortment of topics that defy common thought of those living in the World today....

Part 1-

Psalmz- A-yo wha-shap E. How you doing man. I trust your Holidays were ahight right?

Elephant Man- What? Man, who in the fuck is this? Don't just call and ask me if my fucking holidays was cool nigga. Who the fuck is this!?

<slight interruption>

P- Yeah E, so what made you want to begin working on Operation Disgusto from the beginning? What was your inspiration?

E- Ummm... yeah nucca, that shit came to me in a vision nigga. I was chosen by the spirits that passed on before us to bring back the totality of our vibration nigga. Our frequency nah mean? To create an ascension of what Humanity was always proposed to evolve into from the Beginning, nigga. See we work on the cypher on the whole, man. What was Last shall be First right? So, see thats what I set out to do. To perpetuate that cycle of Life. To evolve Mankind from the pre-larval mindstate to a format of higher consciousness. The true starseed. The Star People of tomorrow, you know? Yeah, thats a basic summation of my involvement with O.D. dog.

P- Where were you born and raised? Whats your rep status? Your fuckin Hood and shit?

E- What dude? Man fuck that shit nigga. I'm from Earth nigga. I'm basically from everywhere nigga. I was born in Brooknam son. Bed-Stuy is where I was when I was the seed. I went to school later on at Bushwick nah mean? Then, my Ol' Earth migrated a young God to Shaolin. Shit, I lived all over the 5 growing up man. But, I got fam down South and out West too nigga. But me nigga... I look at it like this nigga: I'll get drunk right, mad faded. An alcoholic blitzkrieg you know? I'll go down to the airport whether its JFK or LAX or wherever the fuck I am, and just buy a plane ticket man. British Airways or whatever the fuck. I'll be real drunk. And high too nigga. And then I pass out on the plane. I wake up and niggas is talking chinese. I don't even know where the fuck I am. Nigga will be in Berlin nah mean? Fucking wake up and I got an Avirex leather and a scully and fuckin Timbos, and pow I'm at the Pyramids in Giza. So, I's stay there for a while son. I'll be in Hong Kong for a month easy kid. I got a fucking passport B. So I'm a all over nigga. I rep Cuba nigga. I rep fucking Tokyo nigga. I don't give a fuck. What.

P- Aight man, I feel you. So, how old are you man? You sound either all ready drunk or else you sound like a real ol man.

E- Nigga, I'm older than the sun, moon and stars nigga. I been here before there was ever an Earth. I been here before the Big Bang nigga. I'll be here after this Universe is gone, because I was here before this Universe was even existing nigga. Its like I said kid: Its all about a cycle of Life. We can't ever really die. Thats impossible. We all chose where we are in Life tho. Its beyond just the Here and the Now. Its the Then and the Soon too. Get it?

P- Not really nigga.

E- Well, I thought you was a dumb ass nigga anyways kid.

P- I just asked you how fucking old you was man. Simple motherfucking question, but then you gotta turn into fucking Malachi Z. York and make shit all crazy and shit nigga.

E- Look fuck you lil' nigga, I'm taking time out of my busy fucking schedule to answer your fucking little questions so eat a dick nigga. Choke on something you dickweed ass nigga.

P- Aight whatever man. So whats your ethnic backgound? The racial or cultural identity you relate with?

E- Thats a pretty stupid fucking question too nigga. Look nigga I'm a Black God, nigga. Nah fuck that shit. I ain't even Black nigga. I'm Blacker than that shit. I'm Purplish nigga. Niggas ain't like a blacker than black man and cause thats just too black for niggas to comprehend. Niggas look at me like a motherfucking alien cause of my pitch blackness nigga. Even when you turn out the lights in the room at night, you can still see a nigga because I'm blacker than the darkness nah mean? I'm blacker than my own shadow nigga. Fuck that shit.

P- Whats the music you listening to right now? What are your main influences as an artist and who would you like to work with in the future?

E- Yeah nigga I'm a old nigga. I like Old shit. Give me my motherfucking Blowfly nigga. Give me some ol fly ass pimp shit. Some fuckin Dolemite nigga. ummm... James Brown nigga. I ain't like alot of new shit. I can't stand the radio nigga. If you on the FM dial... I ain't like you son plain and simple. I like some of them singing hoes don't get me wrong, but they some foul little hookers anyways too tho. Thats real nigga. Using they tits, ass, and they little mouths to get you to fork over your cream nigga. I could list the hip-hop I dig nigga, but then that would take a minute nigga. If you ill nigga, I'll have either my nigga from down the way steal your LP, or I'll have my other nigga steal your shit off the internet. Fuck you nigga, I'm struggling too nigga. I'm the type of nigga if I saw you on the street and you a rich rap nigga, I ain't gon give you a pound or no love nigga. I'mmina pull out my strap and rob you of your chain, your watch, your rings, your shoes, and your fucking garments nigga. The platinum out of your mouth, then I'ma smoke you nigga. ha ha yeah nigga fuck that shit.

P- Thats fucked up. So do you got a family? Kids, wifey all that type of shit?

E- Nigga I got seeds all across the Galaxy by now nigga. My goal is to have a lil seed growing up in every state and country on every continent before I return back to the Essence nigga. A kid whos part me and part Jap or part Malay or part Canuck nigga. I don't give a fuck what it was nigga. I ain't gon pay child support or nothing niether nigga. Be a dead beat ol dad nah mean? When I get a bitch I got a bitch you know?

P- Speaking of your bitches have you talked to any of your ol' bitches lately?

E- Yeah nigga I know how you went ahead and created your little BATCH colony and I wasn't really proud of that shit If thats what youse hinting at partnah. I would have come out with D.U.M.B.E.R. D.ead U.gly M.otherfucking B.itches E.lephant man R.apes. Cause most of those so called batches were my bitches to begin with.

P- You mean like Bigben or Check Two or Metafour or one of those little bastards?

E- Yeah nigga. I used to bruise up my shit on them bitches all the time. I used to spit a loogie on my dickhead and bash against their uvula constantly nigga. Bet. Fact most my scabs finally came off my dick nigga. I call that shit a Wookie cause its mad hairy and its big. A black nigga Wookie, but a Chewbacca all the same nigga. I hate them bitches nigga, and I can't wait to get they snatch slime and they blood to stain my cock again nigga thats real.

P- Lets talk a little about your fairly recent banning and why you no longer post under your selected moniker....

E- Thats simple nigga. Let me just say this to comment son.. One day I pulled my dick out on a few of these bitches... its got mad scar tissue and bruises and blood clots running up and down the shaft nigga. Fact is, its ugly nigga. And it stinks too nigga. Its like a big black dinosaur nigga. I pulled out my tyrannasaurus rex on some little sluts and stuck it in right? It got swollen inside of them shits. I couldn't pull out for almost a whole fucking day. Blood and tampons gushed out when I finally slipped out nigga. And since that day? Boom. Banned.

P- Are you upset about that incident?

E- Nah not really son. I got my nut off. I got mine nah mean? I was pissed that you fucked up my motherfucking thread and got it locked down tho nigga. That was stupid kid. That could have went on for centuries nigga.

P- Yo look fool that shit wasn't my fucking fault. Ask these assholes that took that shit from up out of nowhere and did that shit them damn selves. I was gon carry on the Legacy for years man. Years. Then one fucking day...disappeared and some little smiling little cunt thought it would be cute by putting that shit up over there. What happened to that boy?

E- Its cool nigga. I'm mad understanding. Its always a struggle in Life no matter where you at one way or the other nah mean? I remember bending a bitch over, tearing off her panties and blaow! That trick would fart on my dick's tip! Right on the fucking cyclops nigga. Spray a little bit of shit on my cock. I would have to beat that bitch up all weekend for that shit. So yeah nigga, shits rough out in the field sometimes, and you just gotta do the wetwork nigga. Smoke some Owls wit that Humboldt County greenage mixed with coke nigga. You'll be fine son.

P- So what was your overall plan and design to Operation Disgusto? Was there a method to the madness? And please comment on these so-called Lost Books of O.D.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion of Part 1

Part 2 will officially arrive the first week of 2004. The saga continues with E-man and his stories of drunkeness, LSD & other hallucinogens, bitches and hoes, guns and twat tales.

Yeah that pussy was really good dunn

The second installment is right fucking here beeotch. But fuck that, ya'll been motherfucking patient right?... Look at it like a fuckin Wu album nigga... NEVER on fucking schedule. Thats right tho I got the exclusive E-man vs. Psalmz Interview Part 2 for you and your stinking piece........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P- So what was your overall plan and design to Operation Disgusto? Was there a method to the madness? And please comment on these so-called Lost Books of O.D.?

E- What? For real nigga? Ahight nigga... yo son I was so fucking dusted when that fuckin shit came to me I couldn't even tell you what year that shit was man. Thats real nigga... heres the real story from the Don nigga - nigga came to me with a fuckin valve and nigga was like yo son you wanna get wet dog? And this is homie from around the way. From way back nah mean? And I fucking got dusted as if it was round the same time niggas was getting dusted like the nine-fo you know? Thats why Tical only made sense to niggas at that time was when niggas was fucking with that wet too son. Mef and RZA - shit the whole fuckin Clan- made that whole crazy ass first Tical LP when ALL them niggas was fucking with that shit when all us ooh niggas was fucking with it too. Alot of kids from that early era didn't even know that U.S. wide nah mean? Niggas just thought it sounded bugged out. Truth is that shit WAS bugged the fuck out. And when nigga offered me that fucking PCP again that last time, I was like yeah nigga... I ain't done that since I was a baby gangster nah mean? So boom then voila... the whole operation manifested itself in full fucking efficiency nah mean? I don't endorse that shit nigga. I ain't want you lil mofuckas gon head and blazing that shit cause the God did nah mean? Its like when Rae said yeah nigga I done did blow. I ain't gon lie. But that was certain lifestyles of the grimy and don't give two fucks you know nigga? Thats real. Some fucking pissy staircase hood shit. So O.D. to me was a re-hash on the early 90's nigga. It took me back nigga. I was rocking caramel wally kamachi two tones nigga. And really... thats why niggas shit was so successful nah mean? Wise God Allah came back to me in dreams reminding me of what niggas stood for. Niggas give me cuban linx to this day for that shit. Thats word on everything nigga. Thats what that was son. I done got killed on that shit. I had a fucking NDE nah mean? Then blaow... I came back with knowledge straight from the essence nigga.

P- So... you did fucking sherm and then you died. Then you came back and you felt like you was in some Wu early 1990's and so you felt inspired to do Operation motherfucking Disgusto to bring everything back like What the Blood Clot on the Tical LP? Nigga... you fucked son. So what the fuck does that have to with the Lost Books of O.D. just to end that shit?

E- The Lost Books of O.D.? Damn nigga that shit wasn't even about me son, you must of overheard drunk and spun niggas talking about that and this and then the third you fucking fake ass nigga. That O.D. actually stood for Ol' Dirty nah mean? It was a classic Wu gank move. We was gon figure Jones was gon never get the fuck out and even if he did, niggas mental would be fuckin mush you know what I'm saying? So we was gon jack RZA of all of his fuckin instrumentals and his vocal tracks he got saved up on the MDs and the motherfucking masters that nigga had up in Wu Mansion and at 36 then do a Suge Knight on a nigga. Release a niggas LP series like Tupac even tho a nigga wasn't dead nigga. Before Megirt went in, he gave select niggas certain rights to alot of his tracks cause he didn't think he would get out alive son. Niggas really was trying to shank his nasty ass in there God. For real. That nigga figured his fam could come through since we was there since day one and maybe we could get some bread and live, wet our beaks a bit nah mean? But then... I don't know son. I ain't even wanna reopen Pandora's Box again nigga.

P- Damn. I understand that I guess. You BKZ fucks are really some shiesty ass niggas dude. Thats some really fucked up shady shit man. Ya'll far worse than even I fucking thought nigga. Anyways though thats a different story... Whats up with that attempted manslaughter charge that you did 1.5 in Rikers for E?

E- I don't even wanna comment nigga.

P- Nah you gots to son. Imagine we undergoing the same politics you would have had in the belly of the beast nigga. You got charges, you gotta tell niggas what they is and how the fuck you got caught up or else your future comfort might be in fucking jeopardy. People will read this. And people will want to fucking know. So put it out in the open and clear the air - don't let controversy take you asunder.

E- Well, yeah fuck it. I don't even fucking care anymore nigga. Fuck you nigga. I'll say this tho nigga. That bitch was foul nigga. Yeah, she was fly as fuck nigga. She had bomb pussy too nigga. But that bitch gave me crabs and the motherfucking clap at the same time. I fucked her four times with no fucking condoms nigga. Next thing I know... I wanted to chop off my fucking dick cause it hurt so bad. Wasn't until two weeks later I found out I had pubic lice nigga. So I shot that bitch when she came over nigga. I smoked her in the tit nigga. My mahfuckin lawyer made it seem like an accident nigga. So I pleaded out and got 5. But since that slut only lost her left boob that hooker came to my defense and needless to say fuck yeah she said it was an accident. But then the fucking DA continued to press charges so I got stuck with 3 years nigga. I only did one and a half years at the Rike tho. I laugh when I see that whore nigga. That bitches tit game is fucked up... She ain't even got a fucking nipple there nigga. I should have fucking dumped my whole clip in her shits nigga...

P- That is fucked up. I thought them rumors had some fucking truth to em. Uh... When you raped the RZA that one nigga who posts on here when you was training that little fuck lilben why didn't you wear a condom then either??

E- uh-huh.... Don't get a nigga wrong nigga.... I like that nigga the RZA. If a nigga like that can make a nigga like me laugh for a minute nigga... you see that picture he posted about your little fucking familia son? ha them little ass Zimbabwe ass starving ass niggas getting bit by flies and shit nigga... Yeah but yep nigga shes a good fuck. I told that bitch to drop her fuckin silkies and grip them milkies nah mean? She can squirt that lactose out fucking 19 feet nigga. I came in that pussy nigga. And I got a big dick nigga. My wad is about a 40 oz. St. Ides pouring deep in that poon nah mean? Foaming out like a bitch who can't pour out a keg tap into a glass right you know? Lilben? The reason why a nigga didn't rock trojans was cause a nigga was dosing bitches with the clap nigga. I burn a ho. I hate that slut. RZA? Good pussy - bad breath. Lilben? Rotten cunt - Gapped out butthole. Fuck em.

P- Yeah I know exactly what you mean dog. I wondered how the fuck I got that STD....... Um... So for real Elephant Man... Who is your favorite Wu-Tang Clan member and why?

E- If that isn't the most bitch ass question you asked so far nigga. Any nigga ask me some fucking fag ass questions like that I usually don't say nothing. I just pull out my Glock and let the plastic dent they shit nigga. But for real nigga? I ain't even like Wu niggas son. Ghost Deini is cool nigga. I punch that nigga on the arm nigga. I ain't even like RZA. Sunshower and this other joint he did was aight... but thats it son. That nigga on the real annoys me son. Oh yeah and I liked one joint he did on the PS joint. GZA? Yeah I went on with some of his shows and he's a cool nigga. You don't see him flossing or nothing. He really is a cool nigga. Mef? Basically the rest of these fucking Generals... Whatever nigga they do they thing right? But my favorite affiliate might surprise you nigga....

P-Aight. Who?

E- Who? What is you owl nigga? This girl could blow my nut just by accidentally swiping my cock nigga. (Didn't you tell me about another woman who's name also starts with T that could do that to you my nigga? ) My nigga supreme is fucking Tekitha nigga. I don't know what it is about homegirl. Not only do I want to bust a weeks worth of nut in homey... but her joints blow my headpiece. I get lost on them shits. I met her once in Manhatten back before Forever dropped and damn son... Its the eyes nigga. And the lips dude. And the ass. And the legs. And feet too nigga. Skin nigga. The whole fucking 9 nigga. That nigga didn't like it when I felt her crotch tho nigga. But damn I made Tek hot and moist right quick nigga. Her voice tho. I'm mad about that joint they got on the killah bees shit that shoot to win live shit. Why the fuck can't I get the whole version live? Why are you fucking with niggas by just giving them a snippet you motherfuckers? By far shes the illest Wu nigga. Its the soul she puts in that shit. The power of the Stars nah mean? KP is my main nigga tho. Shabazz too. Warcloud. He's just a fucking strange hombre nigga. Wierd ass nigga. I like RZA's black ass brother too nigga. Was it Prodigal who dropped that ill verse on Wake Up with the Killarmy joint? That one piece where you heard Ticallion in the background? The illest verse I've heard mef drop such far is on that fucking Rawhide piece on the Dirty Version Album back in 1995. Fuck you nigga. Everything else is garbage nigga. What nigga? If niggas can spit about Obi-Wan Kenobi, LSD, pussy and xenomorph starships in the same bars niggas is straight nigga. I could go on for decades nigga...

P- Thats on some other shit G. Look, I got another call can you hold for a second? Cool... <click>

E- WHAT THE FUCK YOU BIIIT.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion of Part 2

Fuck that shit. And fuck that nigga. Shit ain't good nigga... The final segment of the Psalmz vs. Elephant Man Interview will be updated soon. A surprise guest will also take part that should shock you fucking fans....

Nothing but Drugs and Bitches and more Guns in the next installment.

P.E.A.C.E.

http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai...nestdubya.html