Quote Originally Posted by RockD
obviously u missed the fact that i accpet your vote as a credible one. i just dont want your vote to influence other ppls vote thats y i quoted BB... he said "if he would have never read your vote , he wouldnt have seen it the way you did". obviously u r bitch ass dont know shit either, talkin about being complex, well tek no every one has to rhyme wit fuckin riddles. ur explaination i accept but some part were just flaud, so u tell me that people dont die of famine. and u cant kill some one by pressing down on their tounge and jaw (choke) well i guess its complex cause u cant understand.

i will battle u anyday am i supposed to be afraid of forum battlin you punk bitch. u think because u had a lil streak that u r the aclaimed rap critic well not every flows the same obviously i got 5 votes for a reason . u try to hard to be tough and shit i guess that the only way u feel important. dont get mad at me because i believe in my opinion that half of the annalasis u give are flaud, i'm diffrent from you i empathises so i stand in others shoes and try to see were they are comin from u just critic , critic , critc take time out and look at it another way thats why i say u are ignorant u think u knowall, but in reality u just know your point of view , and thats not enough to give a proper opinion.

i aint bitchin cause, i dont want the vote to chang. why am i engaging wit you in this convo?. because i'm tierd of your bull shit attitude thinkin that u know more than any one else, if i loose i loose , its for fun . but i dont wanna hear the way i say things is the wrong way, if ya wanna critic say" well u could have come better here and here , dont come off sayin shit like " well this is unoriginal and this is wrong do it like this , who the fuck r you, but a netmc . when eva you create fresstyle for dummies tell me cause as of now u r just as any one of us in here. no greater .

and finally my flow snds akward because i dont go and pre rite it. everything is done as soon as i get on the site on the spot , no speel check, no revision nothin, i agree wit u some lines were off and i obviously saw that when i re-read them but dont go bout sayin the whole verse aint make sense.

but this is it if ya wanna keep discussin this holla at me on pm or sumthin.

4 MORE VOTES LETS GET EM IN PLS!!!!!
LOL nigga, you is straight feminine. Don't worry bout it, I'll get at you when I do. i

aint bitchin cause, i dont want the vote to chang. why am i engaging wit you in this convo?. because i'm tierd of your bull shit attitude
Nigga relax on the estrogen secretion.